[NEWS] Channel 4 News | Server 2 | Open

Fash

Channel 4 News

eb622a10-030e-0133-4587-0a2ca390b447.jpg

About Channel 4 News

Channel 4 News is Altis' best1, most reliable2, and only3 source of news. Legend has it that one fateful day, five individuals stumbled upon a fabled Press Vest in the wilderness of Altis, the glory of which brought tears to their eyes and a new purpose to their lives; to be the best damn news team that Altis had ever seen. Charged with their holy mandate and eager to spread the News, these brave pioneers seek out and document the most exciting stories on Precinct 2. Now we reach out to you, the great people of Altis, for free laborcannon fodder, reporters willing to charge into the heart of danger and bring only the finest news to the world.

Requirements

Must know and follow all server rules

Must have basic knowledge of cartels and turfs

Must be able to keep tac-coms

Must be able to support yourself financially

Must act mature and not be racist/sexist/homophobic

Must be able to have fun!

Application

In-game name:

Arma 3 hours:

Location/Timezone: 

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News?

What can you bring to Channel 4 News?

Are there any current members who can vouch for you?

Lead Anchors

Fash

Pieme

Antonio

Nomadox

Correspondents

Noah Leo

Sneaklesworth

Josiahs

Camera Crew

Snowfired

Fob

Interns

Not Listed

1As verified by a survey of Channel 4 News members

2Citation needed

3Competition is to be destroyed

Edited by Fash
On 9/12/2016 at 7:38 PM, C.Brandon said:

In-game name: C.Brandon

Arma 3 hours: 1300

Location/Timezone: Central Time 

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News?: i really enjoy hearing the commentary you bring to the server, and would love to join

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? : my dank ass self and overall personality

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? : [BS] Wyatt, Rick James, D.Nobile

Internship Approved

Edited by Fash
23 minutes ago, Maric said:

In-game name: Doesnt matter

Arma 3 hours: Too many

Location/Timezone: Why?

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? Fuck you

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? Absolutely Nothing

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? That loser Fob

Let me in dad

Denied.

Edited by Fob

In-game name: [101st] PFC Maric

Arma 3 hours: 1083

Location/Timezone: I live on the West Coast of the US

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? I want to join Channel 4 News to put my editing skills to the test

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? I can bring a Saxophone, a Mk1, some Friendship, and Editing Skills.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Dad (Fob), Pieme, or Fash, a-ah, savior of the universe!

Ghouh likes this
6 minutes ago, Maric said:

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? I want to join Channel 4 News to put my editing skills to the test

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? I can bring a Saxophone, a Mk1, some Friendship, and Editing Skills.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Dad (Fob), Pieme, or Fash, a-ah, savior of the universe!

Under review.

On 9/17/2016 at 1:07 AM, skimancole said:

In-game name: Skimancole

Arma 3 hours: 650

Location/Timezone: Central Time

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? You guys have always been an amazing and funny group on the server. I would love to be able to be apart of all of it.

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? New skills, teamwork, experience and character! I can have loads of fun and I am decent in combat as well

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? No

@skimancole Accepted for internship (trial)!

Edited by Fash
1 hour ago, Maric said:

Denied.

6 hours ago, DirtyBeanSprout said:

In-game name: DirtyBeanSprouts

Arma 3 hours: 300

Location/Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? Group fun

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? A1 RPing

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Sneaklesworth ,Josiahs,  Snowfired

Talk to me whenever you see this, And we'll do your interview :)

On 9/18/2016 at 11:50 PM, Dominic HQ said:

In-game name: Dominic

Arma 3 hours: 280 hours.

Location/Timezone: ATZ (Alaska Time Zone)

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? FEAR Homies.

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? the money

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? all of em

Trial Approved!

In-game name: lladnar

Arma 3 hours: 800

Location/Timezone: USA, EST time

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? I wrote most of the posts for the Kavala General Newspaper

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? A video camera, microphone, pencil, and some paper

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Sneaklesworth, Fob, Joshiah 

Edited by lladnar
Just now, lladnar said:

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? I wrote most of the posts for the Kavala General Newspaper

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? A video camera, microphone, pencil, and some paper

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Sneaklesworth, Fob, Joshiah 

+1 good penmanship. Recommend intern be given a pen instead of a pencil though

1 hour ago, lladnar said:

Approved for trial week by me, Meet me in discord for an interview.

Maric's Channel 4 News Application

@Fash @Nomadox @Fob @Josiahs

In-game name: Maric

Arma 3 hours: 1,114 Hours

A545AFE42517CC9041164D6194201D3C38479755

Location/Timezone: The West Coast of the United States

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? I am interested in joining Channel 4 News so I can fight Cartels and Turfs. As well I am interested in being involved with a group of people who just would like to have fun on Altis Life

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? I bring a verity of skills and resources to Channel 4 News. Skill wise, I have a great intuition and I also have a decent marksmanship. Resource wise, I can contribute loadouts and vehicles, like Infirits and Orcas.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Fob, llandar, and Walter White

If there are any other concerns or questions please contact me via Steam personal message or a personal message on the forums!

Edited by Maric

In-game name:JackH

Arma 3 hours:519

Location/Timezone: pst

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News?I want a gang that is active and fun to play with and that's what you guys are about.

What can you bring to Channel 4 News?I can bring in my noob ass and hope you accept me;) 

Are there any current members who can vouch for you?lladnar

4 minutes ago, JackH said:

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News?I want a gang that is active and fun to play with and that's what you guys are about.

What can you bring to Channel 4 News?I can bring in my noob ass and hope you accept me;) 

+1 camera renders in 2160HD

Edited by lladnar
55 minutes ago, Maric said:

Maric's Channel 4 News Application

@Fash @Nomadox @Fob @Josiahs

In-game name: Maric

Arma 3 hours: 1,114 Hours

Location/Timezone: The West Coast of the United States

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? I am interested in joining Channel 4 News so I can fight Cartels and Turfs. As well I am interested in being involved with a group of people who just would like to have fun on Altis Life

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? I bring a verity of skills and resources to Channel 4 News. Skill wise, I have a great intuition and I also have a decent marksmanship. Resource wise, I can contribute loadouts and vehicles, like Infirits and Orcas.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Fob, llandar, and Walter White

If there are any other concerns or questions please contact me via Steam personal message or a personal message on the forums!

We can talk about it Maric, I'll have a talk with the other guys once they're on, I haven't seen fash in a few days so it might be a while.

8 minutes ago, JackH said:

Get the discord from Laddie, and we can talk.

Just now, Kitui said:

In-game name: Kitui

Arma 3 hours: https://gyazo.com/668e5e5836d83af20de20aad606f3f09

Location/Timezone:  CST

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? Because, I want to play for fun now, not much else.

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? I am pretty cancer at times, i can shoot though and pilot though.  can drive water vehicles but dont trust me on land unless its a large truck.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Fob

Ayy Kitui, I'll interview you right after this dude. :D