uNiTed dRUnken iDioTs | Server 2 | Closed

Roberino

uDisitebanner2010.png

uDi is a gaming clan that was started in 2006. We have members from all over the world who play a variety of games, lately our focus has been Arma III, Ark, and H1Z1. We also play with a variety of other players from other gangs on Asylum and we welcome those who are looking to have fun.

If you are interested in joining the clan or would like to know more about us, please visit our website: www.udiclan.net

All applications are done through the uDi clan website. This thread is here to help promote the clan within ARMA III, specifically Altis Life on Asylum servers.

Teamspeak Information is on our website we welcome all guests and show all trolls the door. In the event we are not on our Teamspeak it is likely we are on as APD. Message a member in-game/here in this thread/on our personal forums, with any questions you may have regarding applying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that during the application period we do not allow you to tag up or join the gang. We reserve the tags and gang invitation for those that make it through the trial.

Roster

Officers:

Chain
Uncle_walter87
tRaSh

Senior Members:

15six
Artay
Chain
Conana
Deazy Johnson
Dkod
Erie Leary
FireMelon
FreePoint
Jesse
Kimjungcool
Matttheman
PrimalStorm
Punisher
RickLovesBacon
River Ratz420
Roberino
RomanRunsCA
Serpico
SnackyMan
Squirrel
Tekatokikuta
Terence Mckenna
TiLLeR
Wanted
Wize
Xironice
captpain
captpain
gambeii
gump
pYRo
unshellednut
xKlokwerkz

Members:

Deadly Mouse
GREENy
Garshu
IFRIT_Mitch
Joey
Jripley
MACK2411
Ozadu
Sneaky
SpaceTaker
Thorgs
ZeroFux

Click Here for More Information ---> http://www.udiclan.net

Edited by Roberino
Updated 1/16/18
Cloned, .Sean, Heidelberg and 7 others like this

That's a common misconception about us... we just don't play the role of a turf rat or fight cartels (often).  We simply take advantage of all that Asylum has to offer legal and illegal.  Most of us keep about 50/50 cop and civ ratio but that doesn't mean that we can put up a good fight (I personally am a potato but we have some very skilled players with us). 

I'll also take this opportunity to wish uDi a happy 10th birthday.  We started 10 years ago this month as a Call of Duty clan.  Arma / Asylum is just one of the many things we do.  It's been a great ride with a fun group of people.

36 minutes ago, TiLLeR said:

That's a common misconception about us... we just don't play the role of a turf rat or fight cartels (often).  We simply take advantage of all that Asylum has to offer legal and illegal.  Most of us keep about 50/50 cop and civ ratio but that doesn't mean that we can put up a good fight (I personally am a potato but we have some very skilled players with us). 

I'll also take this opportunity to wish uDi a happy 10th birthday.  We started 10 years ago this month as a Call of Duty clan.  Arma / Asylum is just one of the many things we do.  It's been a great ride with a fun group of people.

So does this mean we're playing mw4 remastered? 

BTW if your looking to play asylum  like it was intended as, this is your place to join

Roice, RomanRunsCA and Roberino like this
39 minutes ago, TiLLeR said:

You guys just drive gokarts and set off the fed :P

15 minutes ago, Deadly said:

So does this mean we're playing mw4 remastered? 

BTW if your looking to play asylum  like it was intended as, this is your place to join

Thinking about it although I'm not interested in buying Infinite Warfare to get it... I still need to figure out if it's worth the money.

• 1 month later...