Montage

2 hours ago, O/|/|3GA said:

You just dont have anything to say fuck boy. It's normal for someone just accepting hard truths. Or are you just illiterate and you can't read that much at once? Maybe that much thinking gives you headaches. I hear you say that quite often

Don't call someone illiterate when you're about 30 years old, you work at walmart and you live with your mother.

Haych likes this
3 hours ago, O/|/|3GA said:

All of you talk alot of shit. Assuming its because you think we give a few fucks, but when we slap the fuck out of you guys its funny how your gang is always dumb founded and go from talking shit to spamming gf. Atleast Elysium wins almost all of our fights and they have plenty of room to talk shit. But you guys are no less than 50/50 with even numbers and you still think you are good. If we are bad then what the hell are you?

Calm down dad jeez

6 minutes ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

Don't call someone illiterate when you're about 30 years old, you work at walmart and you live with your mother.

Old shit that @Sugarfoot made up 2 years ago is played out by now. Find something new. I need something interesting. Something that can make me warm inside knowing that my haters stay up to date on my current state in real life. I need you to make me feel like this community still loves me. Where's that hateful toxicity I'm looking for you can do better than that Garreth don't be so lame and petty. Be creative. I believe in you

Edited by O/|/|3GA
3 minutes ago, O/|/|3GA said:

Old shit that @Sugarfoot made up 2 years ago is played out by now. Find something new. I need something interesting. Something that can make me warm inside knowing that my haters stay up to date on my current state in real life. I need you to make me feel like this community still loves me. Where's that hateful toxicity I'm looking for you can do better than that Garreth don't be so lame and petty. Be creative. I believe in you

You act like a 90's black man. But you're a pathetic obese white boy. Your nose is too big. Fix it.

e64c9e4fccf37f388953fe425d6ff6fa.png

And that shit Is the gayest and most cringiest thing I've ever seen on the forums. 

9 minutes ago, O/|/|3GA said:

Toxic yeah? *coughs*

YOU LAZY FUCK BOY U LIKE 40 YEAR OLD AND U SIT AND QQ ON THE FORUMS U DUMB BITCH CUNT.

WHITE DOMINATED YOU EVERY FIGHT AND U WOULD QQ IN SIDE U LAZY BITCH FUCK.

BADBLOOD 2.0 BOYO

UR A 40 YEAR OLD WHO LIKES PLAYING GAMES WITH GUYS NOT EVEN HAVE (half) HIS AGE

*cough*

forgive me dad

Edited by NotEqualTo (Eazy)
Gareth likes this
Just now, LmfaOExde3 said:

You act like a 90's black man. But you're a pathetic obese white boy. Your nose is too big. Fix it.

e64c9e4fccf37f388953fe425d6ff6fa.png

And that shit Is the gayest and most cringiest thing I've ever seen on the forums. 

There we go Garreth I knew you could come up with something new. Now I don't have to hear that dumb Walmart shit no more you can start spamming this in sidechat instead of Walmart shit now. Have fun

9 minutes ago, O/|/|3GA said:

There we go Garreth I knew you could come up with something new. Now I don't have to hear that dumb Walmart shit no more you can start spamming this in sidechat instead of Walmart shit now. Have fun

0e72606cea4dc77aa421e1c613d8b9de.png

Did you put this in your signature to make it look like you're not going through a 30 year sex drought? Or to make it look like you don't live a terrible life where you sit at home and play video games all day whilst remaining jobless?

2 minutes ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

0e72606cea4dc77aa421e1c613d8b9de.png

Did you put this in your signature to make it look like you're not going through a 30 year sex drought? Or to make it look like you don't live a terrible life where you sit at home and play video games all day whilst remaining jobless?

Just now, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

Ur like 70 dude just kys

80 alright I accept but you guys should go pop your cherries before we start talking about sex

4 minutes ago, O/|/|3GA said:

80 alright I accept but you guys should go pop your cherries before we start talking about sex

bitch don't try brag about the fact that you lost your anal virginity when you were 12 because your daddy used to insert his dick into your ass on a hourly basis.

Edited by LmfaOExde3
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...