Montage

9 minutes ago, Tye said:

Some people dont like fighting gangs with all the best players and then talk shit when they win.

I'dk I grew up playing video games on hard difficulty because if you didn't youwere a pussy. I also grew up with the beginning of multi-player games online where it was competitive and you talked shit and would try to get each other back.

I can remember quite a few guys in RD who you all said suck, who would follow me to fight envy regardless what they said

Edited by Sugarfoot
1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

I'dk I grew up playing video games on hard difficulty because if you didn't youwere a pussy. I also grew up with the beginning of multi-player games online where it was competitive and you talked shit and would try to get each other back.

I can remember quite a few guys in RD who you all said suck, who would follow me to fight envy regardless what they said

yeah but its just not fun to fight you guys anymore.

14 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Cause you guys are all pampered and can't handle losing or having your precious egos hurt.

Now imagine what you guys did and said in instinct . I remember quite a lot of the exact thing you hate.

when did you see me talk shit?

Edited by Tye
On 9/15/2016 at 5:09 PM, Tye said:

Nice montage lawless is so bad.

All of you talk alot of shit. Assuming its because you think we give a few fucks, but when we slap the fuck out of you guys its funny how your gang is always dumb founded and go from talking shit to spamming gf. Atleast Elysium wins almost all of our fights and they have plenty of room to talk shit. But you guys are no less than 50/50 with even numbers and you still think you are good. If we are bad then what the hell are you?

Edited by O/|/|3GA
48 minutes ago, O/|/|3GA said:

All of you talk alot of shit. Assuming its because you think we give a few fucks, but when we slap the fuck out of you guys its funny how your gang is always dumb founded and go from talking shit to spamming gf. Atleast Elysium wins almost all of our fights and they have plenty of room to talk shit. But you guys are no less than 50/50 with even numbers and you still think you are good. If we are bad then what the hell are you?

lol you have like 7k hours and never get better and you cant even lead a gang and mass recruit shitters and you guys win 1 out of 10 times we wipe you most of the time.

Edited by Tye
8 minutes ago, Tye said:

lol you have like 7k hours and never get better and you cant even lead a gang and mass recruit shitters and you guys win 1 out of 10 times we wipe you most of the time.

The discussion wasn't about me it was about my gang and quite frankly I couldn't care what you say about me but those people you call shitters are the only people you guys ever get beat by other than Elysium "most of the time" and your gang goes around talking about how nobody fights but we're the only gang you try to fight because you guys cry and QQ in sidechat like little girls when you get assraped by Elysium and do nothing but complain but we actually give you a damn good run for your money even though you win sometimes so you follow us around because were the only ones that keep you interested and otherwise, again, you just QQ about everything else. You're too afraid to accept getting beat by us though so you just say what everybody else says that we're shit because that's easy to do when that's what other people think and you keep quiet about those plenty of times we shit on you so nobody thinks anything less of Tenacity. But it's gucci you keep dreaming 

Edited by O/|/|3GA
15 minutes ago, O/|/|3GA said:

The discussion wasn't about me it was about my gang and quite frankly I couldn't care what you say about me but those people you call shitters are the only people you guys ever get beat by other than Elysium "most of the time" and your gang goes around talking about how nobody fights but we're the only gang you try to fight because you guys cry and QQ in sidechat like little girls when you get assraped by Elysium and do nothing but complain but we actually give you a damn good run for your money even though you win sometimes so you follow us around because were the only ones that keep you interested and otherwise, again, you just QQ about everything else. You're too afraid to accept getting beat by us though so you just say what everybody else says that we're shit because that's easy to do when that's what other people think and you keep quiet about those plenty of times we shit on you so nobody thinks anything less of Tenacity. But it's gucci you keep dreaming 

lol you care to much about this im not even going to read this and I dont want to get this thread locked.

8 minutes ago, Tye said:

lol you care to much about this im not even going to read this and I dont want to get this thread locked.

You just dont have anything to say fuck boy. It's normal for someone just accepting hard truths. Or are you just illiterate and you can't read that much at once? Maybe that much thinking gives you headaches. I hear you say that quite often

Edited by O/|/|3GA
Keneith likes this