Insurgents - Recruitment - [Open] - [Server 4]

Vulcan

41 minutes ago, Ludius said:

In-game Name: Ludius
Timezone: Alaska
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Can't recall any bans atm. Although for sure none within the past year or so.
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. They've all been disbanded
Are you financially stable? Yes
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? NnZ7ggi.png
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? Over 100

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? yes
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum)

I been looking for a gang to join and play constantly with. Previous gangs I've had pleasure of being apart of, have disbanded. Players stopped playing on the servers and moved onto other games. I'm a great driver and a decent shot, but I hold most of my pride as a skillful pilot. Coming from my own real life skills as one. I'm looking forward to the chance to demonstrate my skills on mission. I'm hoping that I can become a valued member of Insurgents for the sole reason of having people I can play with. For the past weeks since I've returned to Asylum, I've been on my own. It would be nice to have a group to wreck havoc with again.
Do you have any friends in the gang? NO

Accepted for interview, I'll send you our TS IP and a higherup will pull you in as soon as possible.

In-game Name: Cooper
Timezone: PST Amurika
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Yes I called kalier a retard
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. yes nimrods, lucky 13, etc
Are you financially stable? yes basically moneycap
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 650
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.?like 500 

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? yes extensive

i want to join a decent server 4 gang that isn't immature or shitty aimers like the rest of the gangs on server 4 appear to be. im tired of joining teamspeaks just to find out that they are either complete idiots with anger issues, redneck hillbillies, or 12 year old trolls in kavala looking for a good time. I believe that this gang is what I am looking for, a mature gang with good players who will actually enhance my experience of altis life instead of making me want to mute them because their whining so god damn much.
Do you have any friends in the gang? no

Edited by LoganPlays

In-game Name: Andrew
Timezone: Estonia, UTC/GMT +2 hours

Have you ever banned before?: If yes, why? rdm long time ago (1 and a half years), was new in the game/server didnt really know the rules ( learned from my mistakes)
Have you ever been in a gang before?: If so, please mention the names of those gangs.: Wicked,Solitude are the main gangs, and some little self made gangs..
Are you financially stable?: Yes, 1mil in my bank , have ifrits, 50.cals etc
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 995 https://gyazo.com/dfbb960e7521275081bcdd5dcb026df5
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? probably like 850 or something, have played koth for like 50 hours or so.

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yes i have
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I would like to join a good,friendly and active gang and cool guys to roll around with and have fun. Fight cartels do prisons etc, miss those good old fights :)
Do you have any friends in the gang? Envy

16 minutes ago, Andrew said:

In-game Name: Andrew
Timezone: Estonia, UTC/GMT +2 hours

Have you ever banned before?: If yes, why? rdm long time ago (1 and a half years), was new in the game/server didnt really know the rules ( learned from my mistakes)
Have you ever been in a gang before?: If so, please mention the names of those gangs.: Wicked,Solitude are the main gangs, and some little self made gangs..
Are you financially stable?: Yes, 1mil in my bank , have ifrits, 50.cals etc
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 995 https://gyazo.com/dfbb960e7521275081bcdd5dcb026df5
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? probably like 850 or something, have played koth for like 50 hours or so.

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yes i have
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I would like to join a good,friendly and active gang and cool guys to roll around with and have fun. Fight cartels do prisons etc, miss those good old fights :)
Do you have any friends in the gang? Envy

Accepted for Recruit week

In-game Name:Triple
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why?NO
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. AiA Genocide
 Some other gangs but cant remember Current in a small gang just with friends  
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]
86f9776d1721439ce3eca84436b0180c.png
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.?900h
Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yes 
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I wanted to join a gang that suits me. Your gang seems like the perfect one for me. I don't play as civ on server 4 but rather as cop and i noticed you guy as one of those gangs that's all ways doing banks and other things. I currently play on server 1 but i don't mind switching to server 4. I'm all ways the one that wants to do a bank other such thing ready to do any thing. Hope I can be yours.
Do you have any friends in the gang? na 

16 minutes ago, Triple said:

In-game Name:Triple
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why?NO
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. AiA Genocide
 Some other gangs but cant remember Current in a small gang just with friends  
86f9776d1721439ce3eca84436b0180c.png
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.?900h
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I wanted to join a gang that suits me. Your gang seems like the perfect one for me. I don't play as civ on server 4 but rather as cop and i noticed you guy as one of those gangs that's all ways doing banks and other things. I currently play on server 1 but i don't mind switching to server 4. I'm all ways the one that wants to do a bank other such thing ready to do any thing. Hope I can be yours.
Do you have any friends in the gang? na 

Approved for interview

In-game Name: Churu
Timezone: sweden 
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why?

yes, RDM and false reporting
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs.

Bad Blood, The Anonymous, FSA, Task Force Scorpion(TFS) 
Are you financially stable?

2d8952c7476cbe29d3a2d322f247216e.png
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.?

2800 are asylum
Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves?

all 

I dunno, Nothing else to do
Do you have any friends in the gang?

Vulcan, Cade, Martin, Jaack, Emil, Envy, Frankie, Hymen, Marky and many more i suppose

Edited by Churu

In-game Name: Duffy
Timezone: GMT +1, Amsterdam
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? No.
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Yes, i've been in Redrum[RED] & Task Force Scorpion [TFS],
Are you financially stable? ofc.
https://gyazo.com/213addd2acc6e09029cc8fbb624ee9fd
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? around 200-300?
Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? yes, i know the callouts (for 80% of the cartels)
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I want to join insurgents since the gangs i was in disbanded. I had a small gang with a group of friends that rolled along with you guys, but i guess we can be one now! :D
Do you have any friends in the gang? Yes; Churu & Vulcan?

In-game Name: Stereo
Timezone: West coast
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? No
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Divinity Boats and Hoes 
Are you financially stable? Yes i am capped
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 800 https://gyazo.com/fb5f1eee8021fcc0b48950991a28937c
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 750

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) Because im looking for a good new gang to role with and you guys seem to be doing pretty well
Do you have any friends in the gang? No

1 hour ago, gklaerner said:

In-game Name: Stereo
Timezone: West coast
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. Divinity Boats and Hoes 
Are you financially stable? Yes i am capped
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 800 https://gyazo.com/fb5f1eee8021fcc0b48950991a28937c
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 750

Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) Because im looking for a good new gang to role with and you guys seem to be doing pretty well
Do you have any friends in the gang? No

Member of the gang, accepted.

In-game Name: Binod
Timezone: GMT + 01:00

Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? no never 
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs.
 International Army

Are you financially stable? i have 195k dollor 
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 655
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 655

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? prison breaks 
Do you have any friends in the gang? no 

Edited by binod

Timezone: 
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? no never 
 International Army

Are you financially stable? i have 195k dollor 
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] 655
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? 655

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? i did prison break 1 time  and federal 1 time 
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum)  i like to join Insurgents because gang member is good and nice to talk and good to shot 
Do you have any friends in the gang? no 

1 hour ago, binod said:

Hello there Binod,

We thank you for your application but I would like to inform you that your application has been denied.

The reasons are:

1- Not enough hours/experience.

2- Not enough experience with cartels/banks/prison breaks.

3- You did not even bother telling us why you want to join.

4- You did not answer all questions.

We wish you best of luck for finding a suitable gang. You may re-apply once you meet full requirements.

Edited by Vulcan
K A Z E M and william like this

In-game Name: ImJustMaikey
Timezone: +1
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. League of assasins, ArchFusion, Drunksquad, Anonymous, And a private protection shit 
Are you financially stable? Yes, 600k and house's full of supplies to make money 
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] https://gyazo.com/409379cc0710a5744ce2a20f20066907
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? most of the time i play asylum so around 400-500 hours asylum 

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yes did some banks and prisons as civ, But did alot of those on the other side ;)
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I've played with some Insurgents members before, Insurgents is a active gang that does shit like prison breaks cartel ect.  I didn't do alot of cartels, But i wanna do them. And insurgents does cartel and i will be able to try to hold them at EU times. -PS i have the good ghillie suits now ;)- 

William (Retard <3)

Envy

Just now, ImJustMaikey said:

Timezone: +1
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. League of assasins, ArchFusion, Drunksquad, Anonymous, And a private protection shit 
Are you financially stable? Yes, 600k and house's full of supplies to make money 
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot] https://gyazo.com/409379cc0710a5744ce2a20f20066907
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? most of the time i play asylum so around 400-500 hours asylum 

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? Yes did some banks and prisons as civ, But did alot of those on the other side ;)
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I've played with some Insurgents members before, Insurgents is a active gang that does shit like prison breaks cartel ect.  I didn't do alot of cartels, But i wanna do them. And insurgents does cartel and i will be able to try to hold them at EU times. -PS i have the good ghillie suits now ;)- 

William (Retard <3)

Envy

+1 Good shot, Good Comms and good guy:)

prick

1 hour ago, ImJustMaikey said:

Hello there Maikey,

We thank you for your application but I am sorry to inform you that your application has been denied.

The reasons are:

We wish you best of luck for finding a suitable gang. You may re-apply once you meet full requirements.

Edited by Vulcan
On 3/19/2016 at 4:05 PM, Vulcan said:

Hello there Maikey,

We thank you for your application but I am sorry to inform you that your application has been denied.

The reasons are:

Edited by william

In-game Name:THOR
Timezone:Sweden 
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why?nope
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs.not on s4 but several others in the altis life community.(i usally rolled with regiment but i was never part of the gang)
Are you financially stable?Yes
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot](kinda long story but i have 3 accs)combined its 1300

https://gyazo.com/c0615a8866448483f0764ee1aac4cf12
https://gyazo.com/6b92a5069f14f70f0b5ac78b8da7d5a6
https://gyazo.com/4d58a1e5153da17a883ace5e3385f910
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.?1000hrs (Played as Batman Rodrodriguez before)

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves?Yes i usally did bank/fed jobs with the regiment guys(disbanded)
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum)I would like to join an active an well organised gang to roll with. Right now i roll with friends and randoms and im getting sick of it. 
Do you have any friends in the gang?Not real ^friends^ but i have met alot of the guys and talked to them ingame and they seems to be nice and friendly.

Things about me: Iam a relly good pilot and shot. iam a good teamplayer and i can take orders and follow commands just like any other good teamplayer.

Edited by THOR.
4 hours ago, THOR. said:

In-game Name:THOR

Hello there Thor,

After looking further into your application, we have decided to deny you.

The reasons are:

1- Lied on your application on multipile questions.

We wish you best of luck for finding a suitable gang. You may no longer apply to our gang, you have been blacklisted.

Edited by Vulcan
william likes this

In-game Name: AgentPixel

Timezone: EST

Have you ever banned before? Once in my old gang Boats N Hoes on server 3 for 1 day. The ban reason was for RDM when I shots some cops who were taking in my buddy. Appealed immediately and the ban was lifted.

Have you ever been in a gang before? I Have been in 1 very large gang that pretty much controlled half the map called Boats N Hoes on server 3

Are you financially stable? Very financially stable i have at the moment 600k and 3 houses across 3 servers. I can easily Provide loans to player in the gang if they need stuff like that.
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? 1897 Hours  Pic: raWZVUW.png

How many hours do you have on Asylum? around 300-400 I would say

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? In my old gang we used to do a large amount of bank robbery's and federal reserve robbery's.
Why do you want to join Insurgents? Since my old gang was disbanded I have been playing solo for a while and its been pretty boring. I want to get back into a new gang and I have seen how tactical this gang is when it come to executing attacks. I have a real respect after I saw one of the attacks on the police station on 3/24. Not only do I wish to join the gang because of how tactical you guys are but I wish to socialize with everyone in the gang, get to know everyone, and have a lot of fun with everyone.
Do you have any friends in the gang? I Don"t really know anyone in the gang yet other than Williams who was the one who told me how to apply for the gang.

Edited by AgentPixel
On 3/25/2016 at 6:47 PM, AgentPixel said:

In-game Name: AgentPixel

Hello there AgentPixel,

After looking further into your application, we have decided to accept you.

You already have our teamspeak IP, we will interview next time you join.

Edited by Vulcan

In-game Name: William
Timezone: UTC
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Yeah....
Have you ever been in a gang before? MoB
Are you financially stable? yeah
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? https://gyazo.com/e7736d01d40d5c0e3441b3a3048aaa6d
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? About 1500+

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? A fuck ton
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) Because you guys are great guys that i have fun with.
Do you have any friends in the gang? Everyone but Jack, kappa

1 hour ago, william said:

In-game Name: William
Timezone: UTC
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? Yeah....
Have you ever been in a gang before? MoB
Are you financially stable? yeah
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? https://gyazo.com/e7736d01d40d5c0e3441b3a3048aaa6d
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? About 1500+

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? A fuck ton
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) Because you guys are great guys that i have fun with.
Do you have any friends in the gang? Everyone but Jack, kappa

sha bi

In-game Name: Rahim Al Bahir
Timezone: UK (idk which one it is)
Have you ever banned before? If yes, why? yes for exploiting
Have you ever been in a gang before? If so, please mention the names of those gangs. i have been in dark-horse and winter hill
How many hours do you have on Arma 3? [Provide a screenshot]https://gyazo.com/718df5a3392ee125070e1423699bad37 https://gyazo.com/22b63b0990f832631f198138ea8926eb https://gyazo.com/9337509856179b4db47cd884216fd52c
How many hours do you have on Asylum aprox.? about 1k hours on asylum i think

Do you have any experience with Banks/prison breaks/ federal reserves? yes
Why do you want to join Insurgents? (100 words minimum) I feel like gang play is better than solo play and why not join a gang which looks and sounds like fun and at war with the Asians? why wouldn't i wanna join this gang like its a WAR with the ASIANS and i never get to fight cartels which seems like a fun side to the asylum gang play which i haven't experienced much of and would like to do a lot more in the future. I feel like joining Insurgents will boost my chances of becoming a decent player in the asylum community. Thank you for reading this application   - Rahim -
Do you have any friends in the gang? not that i know of