The new House is the Best house

.Sean

Hey guys my name is House many of you know me as that in game or Sean Heron I've made an intro before but back only a few months ago I was a completely different player this is the new me (kinda) , I've been playing asylum for 3 1/2 years by now maybe a bit longer, I've seen a lot of gangs come and go and took a long needed break from asylum around the time of 5.0 came back pre 6.0 for a few weeks dropped off the radar for a few more months then came back the week 7.0 was released Playing a lot of arma 2 in the meanwhile and am really washed up :P. Anyways overall I feel like I've met alot more people since I've came back and reunited with a lot of people aswell. I started my gang back in June called the Telletubbies intelligence agency with a few friends from school and later met @aaron_br32 who introduced me to VyPeR, due to drama the gang disbanded and I became an S5 regular for a while before joining recursion, while in recursion I met a lot of people such as @Joe., he joined lawless and I joined the rodents and that was that for a while then some people I liked started leaving and I started having less fun playing and applied to Lawless, since then I haven't looked back and have been enjoying the game more than I ever had in the years I've been playing it, if you wanna do money runs or fight just hmu via PMs. And now I wanna thank the dudes that's made this gang worth it thanks @O/|/|3GA for recruiting the worst player on asylum thanks @Joe. for the memes, thanks @SFnader for being worse than me, thanks @Roicesb for being a true homie, thanks @Dork for the nights were you can't see straight but come play anyways and finally thank you asylum for crashing at the end of my scotch runs I love you all