War Scoreboard

Something like this already exists. Just sucks that Paratus forgot about it and hasn't updated ever since or done any of the things he said he'll do. It was one of those cool features at first that revived rebel activity a little bit, but slowly forgotten about like most things that get added on Asylum. It's buggy and the points you receive and lose doesn't function like it should.

2 hours ago, Haych said:

Something like this already exists. Just sucks that Paratus forgot about it and hasn't updated ever since or done any of the things he said he'll do. It was one of those cool features at first that revived rebel activity a little bit, but slowly forgotten about like most things that get added on Asylum. It's buggy and the points you receive and lose doesn't function like it should.

Perhaps I'm not aware of problems because everyone assumed someone else told me.

Other than a missed reset, I know of no issues.

Tiger and 544heu like this
8 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

The problem consists of the season points not actually resetting. Everyone's points reappear on the list after 1 sync. Look at the current rankings to see: http://my.gaming-asylum.com/rankings.php

I see! I'll fix that with a new reset tomorrow or Monday and if it's been broken this whole time I may do a full reset to clean it out.

Tiger likes this
11 minutes ago, Paratus said:

I see! I'll fix that with a new reset tomorrow or Monday and if it's been broken this whole time I may do a full reset to clean it out.

It has been broken the entire time. An alternative to a full reset would be to clear the all-time rankings and victory rankings. Then doing a season reset with the current points (everyone's points should appear correctly after 1 sync). That way we would basically have played 1 long season.

6 hours ago, Haych said:

Not really what I'm talking about, I know about that.

I am mor speaking of an individual scoreboard for each war.

Example (bad company is my gang): 

Bad Company  64 -vs- 46 Space Turtles 
Bad Company 61 -vs- 3 Devils Rejects
Bad Company 12 -vs- 12 Malice

(and so on)

Alternatively it could just list enemy teams with a positive or negative number as the score.. 

8 hours ago, Paratus said:

Perhaps I'm not aware of problems because everyone assumed someone else told me.

Other than a missed reset, I know of no issues.

People who where 2000+ points where receiving 70+ points for killing people below 300 points for example. Bamf attempted to fix this only for people to recieve 2 points per kill and lose 60 for a death.

A handful of people mentioned these issues a while ago, and Bamf attempted to fix it.

We can't tell if Bamf's supposed fix is working or not because people have so many points because of the old broken system.