Fresh Meat

Komando

Hey guys and gals. I'm Komando, male, United States, 27yo and have an fairly extensive gaming past. I'm very new to ARMA III but have some experience with the ARMA engine. I do enjoy RP and will hopefully find some good scenarios to get myself into. I generally play the "good" character with sound tactics (background: 7 years military and currently civilian police officer IRL) so I will most likely end up applying for APD in the future. BUT, until I apply I want to experience what the game (and these servers) have to offer. I think the rebel life can be rewarding in some aspects so I think I may dive into some trouble making. Looking to make some new friends (and enemies). Anyways, hope to see you all out there. :) -Komando

Kowalski likes this

Thanks for the 'welcomes' everyone.

Princeakeem - I can understand that maturity can be somewhat of a rare breed in video games. The few days I have been on Arma (and the Asylum server) have shown me that there are quite a few immature players out there. However, I have already had multiple RP encounters with Cops, Civs, and Bandits alike and I can say that they have been rewarding. I have already found a good number of mature players to associate myself with which has already added to the gaming experience.