hey i suppose

zeebo

well ive made this account for this single post just to say that ive been on asylum #3 server for the last few days and i can honestly say that out of all my history of playing arma games that this is hands down the worst RP server i have ever seen and the so called admins do absolutley coitus all! RDM every 2 mins often by the same guys night after night, my first night on the server i was robbed and killed at least 10 times in the middle of kavala, complete RDM and since apparently sending a message to the online admins through the in game phone systems seems to have no results i thought id try this instead and actually im in game as i write this and somebodys just ran upto me and said " hey zeebo, hands up or your dead" *pulls trigger* yupp thats some great RP there, come on admins pull your thumb out of your anus and actually enforce your own server rules

On 09/10/2016 at 8:09 AM, zeebo said:

well ive made this account for this single post just to say that ive been on asylum #3 server for the last few days and i can honestly say that out of all my history of playing arma games that this is hands down the worst RP server i have ever seen and the so called admins do absolutley coitus all! RDM every 2 mins often by the same guys night after night, my first night on the server i was robbed and killed at least 10 times in the middle of kavala, complete RDM and since apparently sending a message to the online admins through the in game phone systems seems to have no results i thought id try this instead and actually im in game as i write this and somebodys just ran upto me and said " hey zeebo, hands up or your dead" *pulls trigger* yupp thats some great RP there, come on admins pull your thumb out of your anus and actually enforce your own server rules

This is no serious RP server, Also The guy who robs you only has to give you 3 seconds to respond and then he can kill you.

As for the admin thing you need to record a video and then go through this process http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/65-player-reporting-process/

If you don`t like it fuck off to another server

Edited by Monkeysz
BioHazard likes this
On 10/9/2016 at 3:09 AM, zeebo said:

some proper RP just to show you that it does exist, you just have to look for it

http://plays.tv/video/57fb9e7e89c1f6e5db/proper-rp