When they try to find Trump Train's brakes

BlackShot

7 minutes ago, Soviet Toaster said:

benghazi dont real

33,000 emails dont real

Nah, I'm not for Hillary as well. But if I had to choose between Hillary or Trump, that would definitely not be Trump.

Quick look at his past actions or recent involvements and you'll find out very quickly. Not to mention his aggressive comments toward women, immigrants or Muslims. C'mon man, that's not how you conduct a country.

Edited by BlackShot
Heidelberg likes this
2 minutes ago, BlackShot said:

Nah, I'm not for Hillary as well. But if I had to choose between Hillary or Trump, that would definitely not be Trump.

Quick look at his past actions or recent involvements and you'll find out very quickly. Not to mention his aggressive comments toward women, immigrants or Muslims. C'mon man, that's not how you conduct a country.

You also don't threaten war with Russia.

4 minutes ago, BlackShot said:

lol. that second half though, how's CNN recently, any good?

Just now, Predator said:

That's a shame, I really love when CNN Corrects The Record. How's the pools btw, I heard they could still be green? is that true, unfortunate the water situation overthere.

Tell me something. You really don't think "forcing myself on her like a bitch" and "grabbing them by the pussy" is aggressive, do you? That's irrelevant to you, isn't that?

Just now, BlackShot said:

Tell me something. You really don't think "forcing myself on her like a bitch" and "grabbing them by the pussy" is aggressive, do you? That's irrelevant to you, isn't that?

Hey, some liked to be grabbed by the pussy :D. Nah, that's just locker room banter, fun stuff man. Little cringe though. 

George likes this
2 hours ago, BlackShot said:

Hillary is such an iconic symbol for women's rights that she defended a child rapist, knew he was guilty and even slut shamed the victim.  Hillary is good for Muslims?  She sure did fuck over Libya and turned that place into a failed state.  Her and Obama's foreign policy is outstanding in Syria as well.  Arming the rebels who love freedom and democracy...really they're just Al-Qaeda and their off branch groups.  But Assad must go.  

But Trump says mean words that trigger people.

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz and OgreTV like this

Even American Muslims I've spoken with like Trump better than lying Hillary. This sex scandal is the final attempt by GOP + Democrats to get rid of Trump because he's not owned by special interests like they are and therefore is a threat to them. Voting for Hillary is basically telling the establishment that you are a willing sheep.

Sheriff Rick Grimes and Phil. like this
5 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Even American Muslims I've spoken with like Trump better than lying Hillary. This sex scandal is the final attempt by GOP + Democrats to get rid of Trump because he's not owned by special interests like they are and therefore is a threat to them. Voting for Hillary is basically telling the establishment that you are a willing sheep.

+1. We need a good president, not another lousy one like Obama. Hillary is basically Obama as a woman....No one wants that for president again. He's done enough screwing us over.

give-that-man-a-cookie.jpg?w=680

Brendon Smith likes this

Donald Trump Would Be 'Dangerous' If Elected: UN Human Rights Chief
Washington Post Endorses Clinton for President 'Without Hesitation'
Major GOP Donors Are Asking Trump for Their Money Back

Guess I'm not the only one who'll be needing a head examination voucher then.

Just be careful though. If Trump gets elected, you migh face a wall around your neighbourhood. I've heard he's willing to surround any neighbourhoods where criminals are acting up. And, yeah, he'll make you pay for that. That's his logic. But, sorry, I'm the one in need of a head examination.

If I remember well, when Obama took office, US's economy was in deep trouble. Had struck a astonishing financial crisis. Take a look at the numbers now. One of the lowest unemployment rates of recent decades. Economy is finally stirring up again. But, sure, Obama's lazy, huh?

Obama fights for credit as unemployment rate hits new low

GOP drove the country into a ditch. Now they want the keys back. No! You can't drive. We don't want to have to go back into the ditch. We just got the car out.

Barack Obama - May 13, 2010

Edited by BlackShot
11 minutes ago, BlackShot said:

Just be careful though. If Trump gets elected, you migh face a wall around your neighbourhood. I've heard he's willing to surround any neighbourhoods where criminals are acting up

I'm not sure if you seriously believe that or are being sarcastic. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the latter. Donald Trump says a lot of things but in truth, the Commander In Chief has limited powers and certainly cannot put up walls around neighborhoods. In addition, he's been on record as being against US intervention in places like Iraq and Syria while the Obama and Bush administration pushed full steam ahead. Why? Because all those crooks are bought and paid for by special interest groups and corporations. The Donald is threatening to unravel all that and knowing him, he would probably expose a lot of them in the process. 

As for Obama being a great President, I'd say he was okay overall. He inherited a broken economy and today it's a lot better off than it was in 2008. However, his Affordable Care Act is definitely broken no matter how well meaning it was and needs to be revised. In addition, he was anything but a peaceful President, just ask Pakistani/Afghan families that he's destroyed through droning. 

10 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

I'm not sure if you seriously believe that or are being sarcastic. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the latter. Donald Trump says a lot of things but in truth, the Commander In Chief has limited powers and certainly cannot put up walls around neighborhoods. In addition, he's been on record as being against US intervention in places like Iraq and Syria while the Obama and Bush administration pushed full steam ahead. Why? Because all those crooks are bought and paid for by special interest groups and corporations. The Donald is threatening to unravel all that and knowing him, he would probably expose a lot of them in the process. 

As for Obama being a great President, I'd say he was okay overall. He inherited a broken economy and today it's a lot better off than it was in 2008. However, his Affordable Care Act is definitely broken no matter how well meaning it was and needs to be revised. In addition, he was anything but a peaceful President, just ask Pakistani/Afghan families that he's destroyed through droning. 

I was being sarcast there. That was only an analogy.

Will try to quote you when I get home.

22 minutes ago, BlackShot said:

1.  The same human rights group that Saudi Arabia is on?  Fucking lol.  They're a joke.

2.  Washington post is irrelevant.  If i'm thinking of them right, they're a bunch of neo-cons who just love the establishment.  Of course they would be for Hillary.

3.  I don't think you realize how much that actually helps Trump.  Most people on the right hate the donors and the republican establishment because they have no backbone and got elected by saying they were going to do all these magical things and didn't deliver.  And if Trump loses, the republican party is dead as we know it.

No where does Trump say he will build walls around neighborhoods and make people pay for it.  Obama really didn't do that great on economy as some believe.  More people have quit the work force entirely after the recession and entitlement programs have been expanded.  The affordable healthcare act is a joke.  It's forcing people to shrink their businesses and cut people's hours and not offer full time positions because they would then have to insure that employee and healthcare premiums went up.

8 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

1.  The same human rights group that Saudi Arabia is on?  Fucking lol.  They're a joke.

2.  Washington post is irrelevant.  If i'm thinking of them right, they're a bunch of neo-cons who just love the establishment.  Of course they would be for Hillary.

3.  I don't think you realize how much that actually helps Trump.  Most people on the right hate the donors and the republican establishment because they have no backbone and got elected by saying they were going to do all these magical things and didn't deliver.  And if Trump loses, the republican party is dead as we know it.

No where does Trump say he will build walls around neighborhoods and make people pay for it.  Obama really didn't do that great on economy as some believe.  More people have quit the work force entirely after the recession and entitlement programs have been expanded.  The affordable healthcare act is a joke.  It's forcing people to shrink their businesses and cut people's hours and not offer full time positions because they would then have to insure that employee and healthcare premiums went up.

Sorry bro, but trying to conspire against many strong and different news sources just doesn't sound reasonable.

18 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Hillary is such an iconic symbol for women's rights that she defended a child rapist, knew he was guilty and even slut shamed the victim.  Hillary is good for Muslims?  She sure did fuck over Libya and turned that place into a failed state.  Her and Obama's foreign policy is outstanding in Syria as well.  Arming the rebels who love freedom and democracy...really they're just Al-Qaeda and their off branch groups.  But Assad must go.  

But Trump says mean words that trigger people.

Nah, too many conspiracy theories as well. I don't actually believe them. Nobody is a saint on politics though, and of course there are scenarios where they are forced to be moved by some group's interests to get something approved/going on. Maybe that's just how they are able to keep things moving a bit forward, maybe not. But don't fall for those nonsense like 'Trump will save the United States of America', 'He's got good plans for America', 'Trump is a god'. He's no different from that basis, and, in my view, he's actually worst (for being racist, woman-hater, corrupt - yes, he's withheld lots of money - and presenting stupid ideas or projects).

Words are not just a trigger thing for people, like you said. If you know a bit of diplomacy and how much it matters, you should know that good relationship inside or outside the country are as important as having a truly capable leader in charge of their duties. And, by the way, Trump about women is NOT just 'locker room banter' or 'fun stuff'. I wouldn't use that as a joke, and I also wouldn't like to hear those awful comments if I was a woman. From conversations like those is how you really identify who you're dealing with. Who that person truly is behind cameras, and how he/she acts.

48pmg2f.png

(Click here: https://www.facebook.com/NowThisElection/videos/1213500618681426/)

Edited by BlackShot
Mr. Linux likes this
56 minutes ago, BlackShot said:

Nah, too many conspiracy theories as well. I don't actually believe them. Nobody is a saint on politics though, and of course there are scenarios where they are forced to be moved by some group's interests to get something approved/going on. Maybe that's just how they are able to keep things moving a bit forward, maybe not. But don't fall for those nonsense like 'Trump will save the United States of America', 'He's got good plans for America', 'Trump is a god'. He's no different from that basis, and, in my view, he's actually worst (for being racist, woman-hater, corrupt - yes, he's withheld lots of money - and presenting stupid ideas or projects).

Words are not just a trigger thing for people, like you said. If you know a bit of diplomacy and how much it matters, you should know that good relationship inside or outside the country are as important as having a truly capable leader in charge of their duties. And, by the way, Trump about women is NOT just 'locker room banter' or 'fun stuff'. I wouldn't use that as a joke, and I also wouldn't like to hear those awful comments if I was a woman. From conversations like those is how you really identify who you're dealing with. Who that person truly is behind cameras, and how he/she acts.

48pmg2f.png

(Click here: https://www.facebook.com/NowThisElection/videos/1213500618681426/)

Lol, nothing I said was a conspiracy theory.  

"From conversations like those is how you really identify who you're dealing with. Who that person truly is behind cameras, and how he/she acts." Okay, then by your own logic, Hillary is the most morally bankrupt politician when she laughed about getting a child rapist a slap on the wrist.

2 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Lol, nothing I said was a conspiracy theory.  

"From conversations like those is how you really identify who you're dealing with. Who that person truly is behind cameras, and how he/she acts." Okay, then by your own logic, Hillary is the most morally bankrupt politician when she laughed about getting a child rapist a slap on the wrist.

Be careful on what Trump tells you:

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/09/why-donald-trump-just-attacked-hillary-clinton-for-defending-an-accused-child-rapist-explained/

Mr. Linux likes this
Just now, BlackShot said:

This is some CTR level spinning of information, which is also hilarious because Hillary is the only fucking politician to need a group dedicated to pushing propaganda about her .  Sorry but the video is very clear.  I don't care whether she was appointed or not, nobody cares about that shit.  It's the fact that she knew he was guilty and still defended him ( Which at face value a lawyer has to do ) but yes she did still slut shame the victim.  That's fucked up.  Laughing about getting a rapist a slap on the wrist is incredibly fucked up too.  And yes, if you are saying "Ever since that day I lost my faith in polygraphs" is saying that you know your client was guilty and you knew.  That makes you morally bankrupt.

On 10/13/2016 at 7:42 PM, BlackShot said:

Sorry bro, but trying to conspire against many strong and different news sources just doesn't sound reasonable.

News sources? The media is a piece of shit, they only say what they want you to hear. And sheep like you follow along while nodding your head at whatever they say.