banned for hatespeech?

thats not my point. it was the fact that i have been AFKING and that is the reason for AFKING.

please learn 2 read.

Your sentence doesn't make any sense.

Reavantos already said, you mentioned being a 100$ donator and then point out you've been banned while being afk.

Being a donator at any rank does not give you any sort of immunity.

If you've been banned for hate speech someone must've reported something you did.

Either they ban you for it or not is upto the administrative team.

If a admin bans you for such a offense then should really think back about what you've been saying in game.

Reavantos likes this

Please learn 2 not be a dick. I was trying to be helpful...

ZIGEFqW.gif

sorry it was not helpful.

I find being called "dick" offensive and hateful to my penis and i think you should enjoy a 1 day hatespeech ban with me.

This is my first day off in like a freaking week and i am banned for something i did not do.

who wouldnt be upset?

Your sentence doesn't make any sense.

Reavantos already said' date=' you mentioned being a 100$ donator and then point out you've been banned while being afk.

Being a donator at any rank does not give you any sort of immunity.

If you've been banned for hate speech someone must've reported something you did.

Either they ban you for it or not is upto the administrative team.

If a admin bans you for such a offense then should really think back about what you've been saying in game.[/quote']

how does it not make any sense? clearly nobody afks for 35$. It is to point out that i have not been playing at on and my in game char has only been online to collect the 100$-135$ paycheck since that is worth it. what is so hard to understand? Seems like everyone in aslyum is a asshole nowadays.

sorry it was not helpful.

I find being called "dick" offensive and hateful to my penis and i think you should enjoy a 1 day hatespeech ban with me.

okay-condescending-gif.gif

You have a right to be upset. But the admins of this server are very reasonable. had you posted a ban appeal and got into TS and talked to one of them. this might have been overturned..... The admins are very willing to give people a second chance .