Hi

/|/|0T4RD

I just want to say...

Thank God for the courage and the bravery of the American people that is being put on display for the world to see in this election, especially the silent majority that stand up for rest of naive, boneless, noback Americans. This election is restoring my faith in the democratic republic that we have. Despite all the negative press and media, and corruption and turmoil, we still stood up and voted for a better future in the face of intimidation by setting Donald Trump up with a Republican controlled congress and a Republican president so that when he takes office there will be virtually no limits to what can be done. We are watching history unfold.

#grabherbythepussy #trump4potus

Edited by O/|/|3GA
Just now, O/|/|3GA said:

So you want a deadlocked white house that can't get anything passed through congress because of party rivalries? 

Yes. While that may be an extreme assumption. I'd rather nothing change than to have someone with the temperament of the average Asylum player in control. He has such little control, his campaign LOCKED HIM OUT of his own twitter for the last 24-48 hrs. The man is unstable, he can't keep his stories straight (neither can Hillary) but she's not a racist or a bigot. 

Just now, Axe said:

Yes. While that may be an extreme assumption. I'd rather nothing change than to have someone with the temperament of the average Asylum player in control. He has such little control, his campaign LOCKED HIM OUT of his own twitter for the last 24-48 hrs. The man is unstable, he can't keep his stories straight (neither can Hillary) but she's not a racist or a bigot. 

Axe I have more faith and respect in your level of intelligence than to sit here and believe that you really believe what you just typed if you actually followed the election process like I did.

Just now, O/|/|3GA said:

Axe I have more faith and respect in your level of intelligence than to sit here and believe that you really believe what you just typed if you actually followed the election process like I did.

Believe me, I've followed this shit, I've had to for my POLS class. Analyzed every debate, looked into their policies and histories. I'm not saying you're wrong and I'm right, but it's my opinion that as a country, we would be better of having nothing change, He is an ego driven maniac who can't keep a consistent position. His policies are extreme. He suggested barring Muslims from entering the country based solely on religion, something you cannot prove without racial/ethnic profiling. He's changed his stance on that 6 times to appeal to more people. He has changed his immigration policy countless times. And the problem with a fully republican government is he has almost no blockades. 

While I disagree with Hillary just as much, at least most of her policies would get blocked by a mixed congress. 

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

Believe me, I've followed this shit, I've had to for my POLS class. Analyzed every debate, looked into their policies and histories. I'm not saying you're wrong and I'm right, but it's my opinion that as a country, we would be better of having nothing change, He is an ego driven maniac who can't keep a consistent position. His policies are extreme. He suggested barring Muslims from entering the country based solely on religion, something you cannot prove without racial/ethnic profiling. He's changed his stance on that 6 times to appeal to more people. He has changed his immigration policy countless times. And the problem with a fully republican government is he has almost no blockades. 

While I disagree with Hillary just as much, at least most of her policies would get blocked by a mixed congress. 

I can respect that. That's actually a better assessment than what I thought you were saying but we've dealt with the same exact thing for over a decade now and although it's saved our country from destruction countless times it has held us back drastically when we should've been moving forward. I'm tired of it and the position that we are in now in the world it just doesn't look like we can afford to be held back anymore by politics and we need to move forward.

Professor Pericles likes this
Just now, O/|/|3GA said:

I can respect that. That's actually a better assessment than what I thought you were saying but we've dealt with the same exact thing for over a decade now and although it's saved our country from destruction countless times it has held us back drastically when we should've been moving forward. I'm tired of it and the position that we are in now in the world it just doesn't look like we can afford to be held back anymore by politics and we need to move forward.

But we can't afford to move backwards either. And it all comes down to what your idea of forward is. 

/|/|0T4RD likes this
Just now, O/|/|3GA said:

To clarify, "being held back" was in reference to moving backwards

I guess yes, technically, by making no progress while other countries continue to advance, is backwards. 

However, there is the possibility that we begin to move backwards even more so.....

Just now, O/|/|3GA said:

I just find it crazy that 52 million people, including myself were wrong and the other 53 million were right. Those are remarkable numbers for only 2 choices lol

I find it crazy that out of all the people in America, this is the best two we could come up with. 

usa was fucked either way. if you actually think any of what is happening is good for usa, you don't pay attention. the only reason the usa is still alive is because the usd is the global currency for oil exchange, and any time a country attempts to challenge this, weapons of mass destruction suddenly appear in it, and a war starts.