Remove Medic Response

12 minutes ago, Dork said:

Most medics accept when you click revive but dont actually come and your stuck waiting 2 minutes before responding. 

You should just take money from them if they dont come but they accept.

Hit allow revive only or if you are requesting a medic then wait, what would be the purpose of a Medic if in less than 45 secs he doesn't arrive and you just re spawn.

It was implemented so medics have a chance to res you and not to fly/drive all the way just to see if you re spawned or not.

Just my 2 cents.

Just now, Mike Santamaria said:

Hit allow revive only or if you are requesting a medic then wait, what would be the purpose of a Medic if in less than 45 secs he doesn't arrive and you just re spawn.

It was implemented so medics have a chance to res you and not to fly/drive all the way just to see if you re spawned or not.

Just my 2 cents.

agreeable, but most of them will either be too far to care or be standing right next to you and accept.

Just now, Dork said:

agreeable, but most of them will either be too far to care or be standing right next to you and accept.

Always keep an eye on how many actual medics are, most of the time you will get accepted by some cop, which is trying to arrive to res you and arrest you. When I see only 4 medics and none of them is green, I just don't bother on hitting Request medic.