Better system for placing tents

As someone who uses tents alot for a few different purposes I have always found it to be a gamble when I place my tent, I never know exactly where its gonna place and sometimes it becomes useless to me if its placed in the wrong direction. Is it possible for you guys to change the placing mechanic to how walls and other stuff are placed in wasteland servers. That way we basically choose exactly where the tent is placed.

Brendon Smith and Frizzy like this
3 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

I'm purely curious. What do you use tents for? I've only seen them used for RP purposes... And I can't seem to think of any other reason..

People who don't have enough people to do a full federal reserver robbery, but don't want to do a smash and grab and only obtain 1 or 2 bars will place a tent hidden in the fed. This way, they can fill it with gold bars, and even if they get caught, the APD has to find the tent. If they don't, they can return and grab them later without triggering the alarm.

WolfLeader likes this
Just now, Gnashes said:

Drugs and Gold.

They were absolutely fucking fantastic for running Scotch on Australia

Just now, Bilbo Baggins said:

People who don't have enough people to do a full federal reserver robbery, but don't want to do a smash and grab and only obtain 1 or 2 bars will place a tent hidden in the fed. This way, they can fill it with gold bars, and even if they get caught, the APD has to find the tent. If they don't, they can return and grab them later without triggering the alarm.

I totally spaced that they had a virtual inventory. Makes way more sense now. I do remember looking for a pesky tent. Maybe one day BI will make it so that they can be entered by a player. Gnashes can you get right on the coding of that?  

22 hours ago, RiverThrough said:

As someone who uses tents alot for a few different purposes I have always found it to be a gamble when I place my tent, I never know exactly where its gonna place and sometimes it becomes useless to me if its placed in the wrong direction. Is it possible for you guys to change the placing mechanic to how walls and other stuff are placed in wasteland servers. That way we basically choose exactly where the tent is placed.

g7JUjpj.jpg

+1