Can someone explain me why it is a big issue? And don't tell me it's because we give them parole to make sure they don't commit any crimes. Because I really don't see any issue of someone wants to turn himself in because they are going to run drugs and they have some hit and runs and don't want to be chased by by or whatever. I really don't understand why this is such a big issue. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Can someone explain me why it is a big issue? And don't tell me it's because we give them parole to make sure they don't commit any crimes. Because I really don't see any issue of someone wants to turn himself in because they are going to run drugs and they have some hit and runs and don't want to be chased by by or whatever. I really don't understand why this is such a big issue. 

Guess what else than the bounty disappears ;)

8 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Do you pardon people with speeding tickets that are on parole? 

Also from what I am reading here it looks like you're talking about parole vailation? If that is what you're talking about then you really dont understand. Now if I am the idiot that does not understand you well all I can say is welp.

Edited by Mahdizzle
George likes this
1 hour ago, Mahdizzle said:

Do you pardon people with speeding tickets that are on parole? 

Also from what I am reading here it looks like you're talking about parole vailation? If that is what you're talking about then you really dont understand. Now if I am the idiot that does not understand you well all I can say is welp.

If  someone comes to me or give an RP reason I pardon or give ticket, I'm not like "let me make sure you are not on parole so I can process you" 

39 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

If  someone comes to me or give an RP reason I pardon or give ticket, I'm not like "let me make sure you are not on parole so I can process you" 

I agree, but then again, the point of parole is simply to restrain someone from participating in any illegal activities that trigger charges that are automatically added to their list. To have parole is a privilege and to simply get out of an expensive ticket price by receiving it, then getting out of that within one click is pointless. I mean, who hasn't exploited the system by doing this? ;) But I will say that this should be resolved. 

If an individual comes up to you with multiple hit and runs, you check the list, in parenthesis is displays '(PAROLE)' then they should be ticketed based upon what the officers believes is appropriate, hell a $1 ticket, without removing parole. This allows the ability to pardon, function as it currently does as well as to clear an individual of parole if they would like to RP how they had been placed on it in the first place. - :D another thing to RP about!

Edited by Flameless
Mahdizzle and Ray. like this
47 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Why not? He's on parole for a reason. Who cares about his 2 speeding tickets making him ping at Coke field? He is supposed to be law abiding Citizen for next 60 minutes and If he wouldn't be and we would bust him running coke and charge him then he would violate his parole and would be processed.

Another thing is when he has parole violation for a manslaughter and he comes to you with his RP and explanation why he had to do it. Yea of course he could do it purposely but he could also get robbed or any kind of "hanzap o diee" thing so he just had to violate that. This is time for pardoning him.

When you're putting that guy on parole: Sir I'm gonna put this ankle bracelet on your right ankle.
When someone's asking you for pardoning his speeding tickets: Sir, can you show me your ankles? I need to take a look If you're not wearing one of those tracking GPS bracelets.

Edited by Ray.
Mahdizzle and Silver-Spy like this
9 hours ago, Mike Santamaria said:

What precinct are you? ( I can be a bit toxic)

They know what they are getting themselfs into when accepting parole hence why you ask them if they know how it works. If parole is not broken it should not go away, now if it is broken then well have a good story.

10 hours ago, Flameless said:

I agree, but then again, the point of parole is simply to restrain someone from participating in any illegal activities that trigger charges that are automatically added to their list. To have parole is a privilege and to simply get out of an expensive ticket price by receiving it, then getting out of that within one click is pointless. I mean, who hasn't exploited the system by doing this? ;) But I will say that this should be resolved. 

If an individual comes up to you with multiple hit and runs, you check the list, in parenthesis is displays '(PAROLE)' then they should be ticketed based upon what the officers believes is appropriate, hell a $1 ticket, without removing parole. This allows the ability to pardon, function as it currently does as well as to clear an individual of parole if they would like to RP how they had been placed on it in the first place. - :D another thing to RP about!

10 hours ago, Ray. said:

Why not? He's on parole for a reason. Who cares about his 2 speeding tickets making him ping at Coke field? He is supposed to be law abiding Citizen for next 60 minutes and If he wouldn't be and we would bust him running coke and charge him then he would violate his parole and would be processed.

Another thing is when he has parole violation for a manslaughter and he comes to you with his RP and explanation why he had to do it. Yea of course he could do it purposely but he could also get robbed or any kind of "hanzap o diee" thing so he just had to violate that. This is time for pardoning him.

When you're putting that guy on parole: Sir I'm gonna put this ankle bracelet on your right ankle.
When someone's asking you for pardoning his speeding tickets: Sir, can you show me your ankles? I need to take a look If you're not wearing one of those tracking GPS bracelets.

53 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

What precinct are you? ( I can be a bit toxic)

They know what they are getting themselfs into when accepting parole hence why you ask them if they know how it works. If parole is not broken it should not go away, now if it is broken then well have a good story.

I'm not here to piss someone's fun. As much as I understand your point of view I simply prefer to follow along the lines with RP. From my point of view it improves civ/cop relations. Also it is up to officer discretion to believe or not someone RP, it all depends on that. 

35 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

I'm not here to piss someone's fun. As much as I understand your point of view I simply prefer to follow along the lines with RP. From my point of view it improves civ/cop relations. Also it is up to officer discretion to believe or not someone RP, it all depends on that. 

Well that's what this is all about. If someone is on parole it's should not go away just because he has a few speeding tickets, parole should still stay but he should still pay or be pardon for his crimes without parole vanishing. This is for RP reasons but everyone is entitled to their opinion :)

But then again we can always go back to the times when parole came out and all you had to do was RP a bit in order to get parole, all you had to do after that is speed once and send yourself to jail and all of the sudden you've been pardoned ;)

Edited by Mahdizzle