Destiny Recruitment - [S3] - [CLOSED]

william

In game name - Varep

Age - 17

Timezone - Norway

Arma Hours (Screenshot) -https://gyazo.com/afbf3127717187788654e0243f5df9d0

Banked Money - 1.7m 

Knowledge of Cartels - yes, not that much on east arms

What can you bring to Destiny - good shoot, im like a sucide man(i can secrefase for the team)

Why do you want to join Destiny - Well loking for a gang who can fight shity void

massi likes this
Just now, Thomas100 said:

In game name - Varep

Age - 17

Timezone - Norway

Arma Hours (Screenshot) -https://gyazo.com/afbf3127717187788654e0243f5df9d0

Banked Money - 1.7m 

Knowledge of Cartels - yes, not that much on east arms

What can you bring to Destiny - good shoot, im like a sucide man(i can secrefase for the team)

Why do you want to join Destiny - Well loking for a gang who can fight shity void

Accepted for Trial.

In game name - Why was that wall knocked down?

Age - 17

Timezone - willmong

Arma Hours (Screenshot) - 200

Banked Money - 100000

Knowledge of Cartels - Why was that wall knocked down?

What can you bring to Destiny - Walls 

Why do you want to join Destiny - to fix the wall

Can anyone vouch for you, if so who - Willmong

Quickz likes this
8 hours ago, Faarooq said:

In game name - Why was that wall knocked down?

Age - 17

Timezone - willmong

Arma Hours (Screenshot) - 200

Banked Money - 100000

Knowledge of Cartels - Why was that wall knocked down?

What can you bring to Destiny - Walls 

Why do you want to join Destiny - to fix the wall

Can anyone vouch for you, if so who - Willmong

perm denied

In game name - Markus Omari

Age - 15

Timezone - United Kingdom, GMT

Arma Hours - 1025 http://prnt.sc/dgn4ex

Banked Money - 200k (I usually do drug runner missions or cocaine for money)

Knowledge of Cartels - I used to enjoy fighting at cartels in my old gang Uprising and The raptors on server 4 a while back, I know the callouts for the older cartels and I have a general idea of the newer cartels (Wong's triad movement, Oil cartel movement) callouts but I can learn them.

What can you bring to Destiny - I can bring a good driver, a good shot and a good combatant into the gang. I can also bring an Ifrit (I am pretty sure the last one got chop shopped after a fight at Oreokastro Drug, but I can craft a new one if we capture Arms dealer. I also know most of the mechanics of the game and the Asylum servers as for most of my time on Arma 3 I have spent playing on Server 3 and 4 of Asylum, but I left server 3 for server 4 a while back when Bad blood used to kill everyone in sight really and they were just too big to fight.

Why do you want to join Destiny - I want to join Destiny because as you said above most of the players are from the EU, and to completely honest I just want to fight again. I love the combat on Asylum, I love to do cartels and get into big fights there, the most satisfying thing on Asylum is definitely winning a big fight at a cartel and taking the Dirty money as victor, or chop shopping their Ifrits if you're into that. All of the people from my old gang went inactive and left the server, and since then I've just been so bored. I want a friendly gang that has good teamwork in it that fights cartels and other places respectively, and I think this could be the one.

Can anyone vouch for you, if so who - The leader of Karnage (EL CHAPO) can vouch for me on server 4 or anyone from my old gangs on it, but to be completely honest no one in your gang or on server 3 can really vouch for me as I have never played there really except from when I did last year, and even then I didn't fight as much as I do now.

J1M likes this
1 hour ago, Markus Omari said:

Age - 15

Knowledge of Cartels - I used to enjoy fighting at cartels in my old gang Uprising and The raptors on server 4 a while back, I know the callouts for the older cartels and I have a general idea of the newer cartels (Wong's triad movement, Oil cartel movement) callouts but I can learn them.

What can you bring to Destiny - I can bring a good driver, a good shot and a good combatant into the gang. I can also bring an Ifrit (I am pretty sure the last one got chop shopped after a fight at Oreokastro Drug, but I can craft a new one if we capture Arms dealer. I also know most of the mechanics of the game and the Asylum servers as for most of my time on Arma 3 I have spent playing on Server 3 and 4 of Asylum, but I left server 3 for server 4 a while back when Bad blood used to kill everyone in sight really and they were just too big to fight.

Why do you want to join Destiny - I want to join Destiny because as you said above most of the players are from the EU, and to completely honest I just want to fight again. I love the combat on Asylum, I love to do cartels and get into big fights there, the most satisfying thing on Asylum is definitely winning a big fight at a cartel and taking the Dirty money as victor, or chop shopping their Ifrits if you're into that. All of the people from my old gang went inactive and left the server, and since then I've just been so bored. I want a friendly gang that has good teamwork in it that fights cartels and other places respectively, and I think this could be the one.

Can anyone vouch for you, if so who - The leader of Karnage (EL CHAPO) can vouch for me on server 4 or anyone from my old gangs on it, but to be completely honest no one in your gang or on server 3 can really vouch for me as I have never played there really except from when I did last year, and even then I didn't fight as much as I do now.

-1 enojyng mic

4 hours ago, Markus Omari said:

Age - 15

+1  We had a conversation. Seemed very intrested in joining the gang and willing to do what it takes & took time for the app.

Edited by Mr. Linux
BlackShot and rodrigo silva like this
4 hours ago, Markus Omari said:

Age - 15

Jesus, dude did an English essay for an application

Glock 40 and VeNiiM like this
6 hours ago, Markus Omari said:

Age - 15

Denied. However I am going to send you TS and you can prove yourself worthy of trial.

Monster likes this

In game name - DeniedINC

Age - 17

Timezone - Central

Arma Hours (Screenshot) - 

https://gyazo.com/05ad3f738468c050d9ecc99684618fcb

https://gyazo.com/5bcbd67749e39fb7ca02a4c31ede8b98

Banked Money - 

https://gyazo.com/21689d4661a0c57dd81c98f055a9a777

Knowledge of Cartels - I know all the cartels. Castle Drug Cartel is the one I need the most work on. I don't like any of the oil cartel locations but can fight em.

What can you bring to Destiny - I play a lot. It's my main game right now so you can count on me being on. I can my make my own money and am always ready to fight. I do vehicle runs making ifrits and orcas and I always make sure I have 1 of each. Not afraid to lose any vehicles.

Why do you want to join Destiny - My gang doesn't have active NA players and things have been getting rocky. Crunchedd is joining and he was the one I always played with. I know William may not like me but side chat is just fun and games I don't really mean anything I say. If I get a shot then you can see whether or not you like me.

Can anyone vouch for you, if so who - No one. Normally I play on server 4.

Monster likes this
5 minutes ago, Riot INC said:

In game name - DeniedINC

Age - 17

Timezone - Central

https://gyazo.com/05ad3f738468c050d9ecc99684618fcb

https://gyazo.com/5bcbd67749e39fb7ca02a4c31ede8b98

Banked Money - 

https://gyazo.com/21689d4661a0c57dd81c98f055a9a777

Knowledge of Cartels - I know all the cartels. Castle Drug Cartel is the one I need the most work on. I don't like any of the oil cartel locations but can fight em.

What can you bring to Destiny - I play a lot. It's my main game right now so you can count on me being on. I can my make my own money and am always ready to fight. I do vehicle runs making ifrits and orcas and I always make sure I have 1 of each. Not afraid to lose any vehicles.

Why do you want to join Destiny - My gang doesn't have active NA players and things have been getting rocky. Crunchedd is joining and he was the one I always played with. I know William may not like me but side chat is just fun and games I don't really mean anything I say. If I get a shot then you can see whether or not you like me.

Can anyone vouch for you, if so who - No one. Normally I play on server 4.

Accepted under strict trial

Monster likes this

In game name - Thomas Berry

Age - 14

Timezone - UK

Arma Hours (Screenshot) - 1724 https://gyazo.com/804fd7da93f383d17c7a360151ce8ee1

Banked Money - 240k

Previous Gangs - Uprising Area 51

Knowledge of Cartels - I know some of the all outs for the places were people are 

What can you bring to Destiny - I can fly helis drive at high speeds  i m good a cqc and longr- ange combat and im friendly to most people

Why do you want to join Destiny- I want to join destiny because everyone's active and you all

ways have some body to back you up in a fight

Can anyone vouch for you, if so who -  No 

41 minutes ago, Thomas Berry said:

In game name - Thomas Berry

Age - 14

Timezone - UK

Arma Hours (Screenshot) - 1724 https://gyazo.com/804fd7da93f383d17c7a360151ce8ee1

Banked Money - 240k

Previous Gangs - Uprising Area 51

Knowledge of Cartels - I know some of the all outs for the places were people are 

What can you bring to Destiny - I can fly helis drive at high speeds  i m good a cqc and longr- ange combat and im friendly to most people

Why do you want to join Destiny- I want to join destiny because everyone's active and you all

ways have some body to back you up in a fight

Can anyone vouch for you, if so who -  No 

DENIED

william likes this

In game name - Lorax

Age - 15 :FeelsBadMan:

Timezone - EST

a6d85a3e713b54ebfd4898fe74964d6a.png

Banked Money - 950k

Previous Gangs - Dirty Bastards, BnH, Imperium, Eclipse, Hardline

Knowledge of Cartels - I know cartel callouts

What can you bring to Destiny - I am a good shot, good driver, and a decent pilot. I can be an active member and I'm able to play everyday.

Why do you want to join Destiny - I am looking for a good active gang to join that I have some friends in.

Can anyone vouch for you, if so who - FaarooQ, Jake

2 hours ago, Lorax said:

In game name - Lorax

Age - 15 :FeelsBadMan:

Timezone - EST

a6d85a3e713b54ebfd4898fe74964d6a.png

Banked Money - 950k

Previous Gangs - Dirty Bastards, BnH, Imperium, Eclipse, Hardline

Knowledge of Cartels - I know cartel callouts

What can you bring to Destiny - I am a good shot, good driver, and a decent pilot. I can be an active member and I'm able to play everyday.

Why do you want to join Destiny - I am looking for a good active gang to join that I have some friends in.

Can anyone vouch for you, if so who - FaarooQ, Jake

Accepted for trial

william likes this