Reverting back to IPB?

Reverting back to IPB?  

1. 1. I saw a thread posted that we are reverting back to the old style IPB forums. While we just became accustomed to vB and we will have to start over once more, I can see why now would be the time to change it before it stays vB forever. I'm just curious to know, what is everyone's opinion?

• Keep the new forums.
    • Change back to the old forums

I saw a thread posted that we are reverting back to the old style IPB forums. While we just became accustomed to vB and we will have to start over once more' date=' I can see why now would be the time to change it before it stays vB forever.

I'm just curious to know, what is everyone's opinion?[/quote']

There won't be any starting over. We are planning to convert everything we can over to IPB. We are also suppose to be getting the newer version than what we previously had. The feel of the forums should be what everyone was previously use to. As for posts and likes from IPB, those are gone :(

Sergio likes this

There won't be any starting over. We are planning to convert everything we can over to IPB. We are also suppose to be getting the newer version than what we previously had. The feel of the forums should be what everyone was previously use to. As for posts and likes from IPB' date=' those are gone :([/quote']

I would like my 523 posts back from IPB pls :( I was only half way from getting custom forum titles.

IPB forevs.