Divinity - Recruitment - [S4] [OPEN]

Sellnbrew

1292_logo.jpg?2524

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info

Divinity is a gang that needs players who can have fun but can also be serious when needed to be. We are looking for more mature players who have experience with cartels, banks, ect... We are currently a smaller gang of players and are looking to expand.

Requirements

500+ Hours on Arma

Can support yourself financially

Working mic and Teamspeak

Can work as a team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Format

In-Game Name:

Estimated Asylum Time (Screen Shot):

Can you financially support yourself?

Bank Balance:

Time Zone?

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?

Current and Past Gangs?

Any Special Skills?

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?

Why do you want to join our gang?

Do you know any members of our gang?

Roster

Leader

Sellnbrew

Higher Ups

Mate

Rossboys3

Chaos

Members

Dmouse

Aaron

Mattneu9499

Edited by Sellnbrew
varex and McLovin' like this
2 minutes ago, Sellnbrew said:

1292_logo.jpg?2524

Info

Divinity is a gang that needs players who can have fun but can also be serious when needed to be. We are looking for more mature players who have experience with cartels, banks, ect... We are currently a smaller gang of players and are looking to expand.

Requirements

500+ Hours on Arma

Can support yourself financially

Working mic and Teamspeak

Can work as a team

Application Format

In-Game Name:

Estimated Asylum Time:

Bank Balance:

Current and Past Gangs?

Roster

Leader

Sellnbrew

Higher Ups

Mate

Rossboys3

Members

Chaos

Dmouse

Aaron

Mattneu9499

@Mate ?

Edited by william

In-Game Name: Meloin

Estimated Asylum Time: 650hrs

Bank Balance: 500k

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? 101st (disrespectful) and ALF (kicked because i killed cops when we were a bounty hunter group and friendly with the cops)

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? Time Zones Are Awkward For Me (we are still on good terms)

Why do you want to join our gang? Because you guys look like a fantastic prospect and would love to help you build the gang up more and become even bigger. I also want to help you become more infamous and bring some tactical strategies when it comes to cartels, turfs and arms. I love doing combat which i hope you love doing as well and i saw your application section was open and haven't seen you on there before

Do you know any members of our gang? No but would love to get to know new people and learn more skills from them.

6 minutes ago, Meloin said:

In-Game Name: Meloin

Estimated Asylum Time: 650hrs

Bank Balance: 500k

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? 101st (disrespectful) and ALF (kicked because i killed cops when we were a bounty hunter group and friendly with the cops)

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? Time Zones Are Awkward For Me (we are still on good terms)

Why do you want to join our gang? Because you guys look like a fantastic prospect and would love to help you build the gang up more and become even bigger. I also want to help you become more infamous and bring some tactical strategies when it comes to cartels, turfs and arms. I love doing combat which i hope you love doing as well and i saw your application section was open and haven't seen you on there before

Do you know any members of our gang? No but would love to get to know new people and learn more skills from them.

Accepted trial

In-Game Name: Finirus Fortis

Estimated Asylum Time: 250+

Bank Balance: $25,000

Yes and yes

Current and Past Gangs?

Past gang: The Crimson Empire

N/A

I want to expand more on my currency, while doing so I want to help some other people increase their wads. I enjoy playing with a group and this is a group that I find that I might enjoy.

Not currently

38 minutes ago, Fin852 said:

In-Game Name: Finirus Fortis

Estimated Asylum Time: 250+

Bank Balance: $25,000

Yes and yes

Current and Past Gangs?

Past gang: The Crimson Empire

N/A

I want to expand more on my currency, while doing so I want to help some other people increase their wads. I enjoy playing with a group and this is a group that I find that I might enjoy.

Not currently

Accepted for trial will msg with ts info