Why is Protector Illegal

46 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

There is no reason why the protector should be illegal I've used it before on other servers and it's not OP. So why make it illegal if you look I bet 0 protectors have been bought on Asylum.

Can someone (gnashes) please tell me why it's illegal?

It is illegal due mostly due to the fact that it's a standard APD issued weapon (black variant), as I am also unsure if there are any other variants of it besides black. If there's only black then there's your answer. All black weaponry is issued to the APD. 

Eric916 likes this
15 minutes ago, Deputy Justin said:

It is illegal due mostly due to the fact that it's a standard APD issued weapon (black variant), as I am also unsure if there are any other variants of it besides black. If there's only black then there's your answer. All black weaponry is issued to the APD. 

nice job your answer was better than gnashes haha

1 hour ago, Shane McCoy said:

It's a fully automatic gun with 5.56

That's why it's illegal

its not. i see u were thinkn spar lol

51 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Because Bamf and Paratus wanted it to be illegal when they added it.

y tho? no point people wont go to rebel for 9mm may as well remove it...

Edited by Eric916

If you know how to use it, it can be an extremely deadly weapon. It's the SMG version of a SPAR-16, not to accurate by the fire rate is what defines it. In close quarters, you can easily outgun a 5.56 if your using cover appropriately. Should the weapon be illegal, I don't think so, should it be available at gun shops, that's an issue that is hard to balance because the Kavala SMG bangers would have a new and extremely powerful toy...

Eric916 likes this
On 12/8/2016 at 8:00 PM, Patrick James said:

If you know how to use it, it can be an extremely deadly weapon. It's the SMG version of a SPAR-16, not to accurate by the fire rate is what defines it. In close quarters, you can easily outgun a 5.56 if your using cover appropriately. Should the weapon be illegal, I don't think so, should it be available at gun shops, that's an issue that is hard to balance because the Kavala SMG bangers would have a new and extremely powerful toy...

it is very accurate. I didn't realize it was the SMG version of the spar-16 and it is accurate with a high fire rate. I think it probably is best for those kavalans who drive to south rebel on a quad and just want something cheap that's decent :D 

Edited by Eric916
9 hours ago, -Predator- said:

Would be nice to buy something other than rook or pdw from gun store tbh

true

7 hours ago, Ray. said:

Kavala gangstas already have access to BH MXs... Yea its annoying but they're not lethal. When you hear hands up or die it doesn't matter if he's carrying Mk 1 or protector... So why not If they would be available for a adequate price.

true just give it a decent price point.