Montage 2

I'm tired of these little bitches posting "positive things only, I'm fragile and cry a lot."

Negative comments are what you need to focus on, like @Goldy and @Jamal pointing out you have a clip of you shooting a kid in the back and thats the end of the clip.

No one wants to see that. Montages are suppose to be your best kills, or a single session with a fuckload of kills. You getting one kill clips in a montage that aren't special is like telling the world you're shit and dont get clips.

zaney and Goldy like this
15 minutes ago, W00bzy said:

I'm tired of these little bitches posting "positive things only, I'm fragile and cry a lot."

Negative comments are what you need to focus on, like @Goldy and @Jamal pointing out you have a clip of you shooting a kid in the back and thats the end of the clip.

No one wants to see that. Montages are suppose to be your best kills, or a single session with a fuckload of kills. You getting one kill clips in a montage that aren't special is like telling the world you're shit and dont get clips.

This ^

Also, when comments are negative they are normally constructive and make it easier for you next one to be far better, so it's a good thing basically.

(Except the pointless people who type 'k' or 'kys' by it self :FeelsBadMan:)

Edited by Goyneyyy
zaney and W00bzy like this
2 hours ago, Goyneyyy said:

This ^

Also, when comments are negative they are normally constructive and make it easier for you next one to be far better, so it's a good thing basically.

(Except the pointless people who type 'k' or 'kys' by it self :FeelsBadMan:)

k

xd

nice montage man, music was a bit quiet tho

Edited by NotEqualTo (Eazy)
zaney likes this
7 hours ago, W00bzy said:

hahaha im not fragile, that is why I said "if you dont have anything to say that will help me (constructive), or anything positive, dont say it at all" what i meant by negative is 

8 hours ago, JackDilluz said:

That was fucking trash.

this ^