Returned after a long ,money enduced, hiatus

Hello everyone, I go by the name of (ACN) Graduate in game. I have been frequently on and off of gaming, but I am determined to be a frequent resident of the Asylum community this time.

Side note: What's with all of the gangs demanding unreasonable playtime? I thought 500 hours was a lot, do they expect me to keep my launcher running for a month?

Just now, Nomadox said:

Join a lower tier gang such as hardline or any of the new gangs I suggest one new enemy or the dogs both very small and open to new players

I will check them out, all I've been seeing has been clans asking for playtime, guess I have to go deeper into the rabbit hole.

Side note: This was not a rage session, if I sounded angry. Typing does not really get your tone across.

7 hours ago, GraduateArc8298 said:

Hello everyone, I go by the name of (ACN) Graduate in game. I have been frequently on and off of gaming, but I am determined to be a frequent resident of the Asylum community this time.

Side note: What's with all of the gangs demanding unreasonable playtime? I thought 500 hours was a lot, do they expect me to keep my launcher running for a month?

Gangs expect you to have fingers unless u wanna join a gang that doesbt fight cartels then join them