42 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Look both ways before you cross the street. You'll see that I did post to contribute to the discussion in addition to correcting the terrible behavior that permeates the forums these days. Also it is "You+are=You're" for future reference.

thanks.

I failed english in high school because i was too busy fucking bitches.

But hey, you can give me more lessons ill give you in game money?

16 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Unfortunately within the rules we couldn't make this happen. Part of the risk/reward of the entire gameplay on Asylum (and any game really). We cant exactly just allow vehicles to disappear with no chance at rewarding the people hunting for the vehicle. This situation is tough as a newer player (and a solo player) so youll have to weigh different options:

1) Meet some other people or join a gang

2) Only use less expensive vehicles when you're alone. (offroad or hatchback for instance. Lower risk and lower reward.)

3) You surrender to the people who initiated and HOPE that maybe theyll let you go. This is where developing RP dialogue could really come in handy. 

4) RUN FOREST RUN (call the police and use them as a distraction so you can escape. Rebels love killing cops)

As a primarily solo player I stick to option 2 and 3 for the most part and definitely abuse option 4 if things are FUBAR. If I get caught by a group I just try and RP for my life and belongings. Sometimes rebels just want the bounty and will kill you regardless. =(

That sounds like a plan. Thanks for the advice. Some good suggestions here, appreciate the help. Cheers

20 hours ago, saeyo_prayers said:

Didnt realize helicopters were so easy to shoot down. I had a rook 9mm. I took about 10 shots at the pilot, but to no avail. They got me. 

I solo'd a prison break with a rook b simply shooting the pilot and them crashing. It can certainly be done. Just need to lead properly and hit the target.

21 hours ago, saeyo_prayers said:

So currently, the rule is-you cannot store your vehicle once you have been initiated. 

Is there anyway this rule could be amended? So, let's say you're out in the fields alone, quietly trying to soloplay and make a little cash because you are new. A helicopter flies up, tells you to put your hands up or die. If you decide to run for it and miraculously make your way back to a garage in the city while they are steadily firing upon you, store your vehicle. With the current rules, it's a bannable offense if you store your vehicle. You essentially have to either play the victim, or somehow survive the onslaught outnumbered and outgunned. It's not like combat logging or something. 

Go on server 4 and join a gang a lot of starter gangs there it'll help you learn to make money and most likely get robbed less