Super Noob

Xilvius

Salutations to everyone. I'm completely blind-new to arma in general as well as the altis life mod. A few friends and myself had tried to play before, but kept getting attacked and had no clue what any of the controls were or anything. If there are any veteran players that would be willing to meet up with me,possibly with a couple friends, and help show us the ropes, i.e. the controls, different factions, ect.

I've read over the guides here a couple times, but I think i would have a better experience with someone there to help us out a little. Any assistance is much obliged.

If not, you may see us still stumbling about the server trying to figure things out, have mercy we're noobs lol

Atmosphere likes this
2 hours ago, IShinigamibakaI said:

Rule 1: go fishing for talent points and early money

Rule 2: dont go near rebels until you know the game 

Rule 3: save money go bounty hunting its prob the easiest way for new players to make money

Rule 4: please dont RDM anyone or ruin my events

Have Fun :)

I disagree with rule six not every bounty is going to be a noob and also the best way to make money as a noob is doing diamond runs make enough money to do it with a bigger car 

I been looking through the business forums to see what big commodities are. My friends and I are looking to start a business supplying people with things they need. 

There is so much information to go over, ive been reading through it for days. Hopefully we can get established, and start being of use to everyone lol

Small update:

Ive figured out the basics of how to play and worked my way up to buying my first tiny house.

Im now working in my own gang that focuses on helping new players. If you know any new players send them to athira on s1 and tell them to find Xilvius, ill show them how to make some form of income, and also offer free-of-charge healing and repairs.

When you see [ECO]Xil's Transp. know we are there to be of any help.