Something that should be said

I know we all think it

But we just don't say it

I think humans were made so that they do not realize what they have until they lose it

Then once they no longer have it

They really want it back

For Example

Someone cheat , steals , doesn't follow the rules.

They then get punished / banned / ect

Depending on who you are and what words you say

Different things may happen

Once we lose it

We then want it back

We learn... from experience

I think we should do a universal un-ban add either increase this server to 200+

or else add more

Asylum can become massive

You'll won't become insane if you remain the same

3 minutes ago, Serpico said:

If you want more servers, help get those donations in. Shit ain't cheap to run.

I think he wants the servers to have more slots (200+ slots)

I don't think that would be a good idea, because from what I know, there would probably be a lot more lag and lower fps for everyone (I might be wrong). But other than that, I think it would be doable, Altis is a huge map. (Does more player slots = higher server cost? probably, im not sure though)

I think the only people who might even care that they got banned are scripters. Since other people (RDM, VDM, Combat Logging) Get 3 day ban, then 7 day ban, etc.

I don't know if admins would want to do something, but they've improved BABS a lot I'm assuming so it might work. However at the same time they've spent a lot of time going through logs to catch dupers etc, so idk if they would do it.

Edited by CyanogenCX

If we unban everyone it will become aids how many people just cheated and or duped because they did not care if they got caught and would just come back and do the same also all the cheaters that used to come on kill all to advert there cheats... and i think if server had 200 people it would be a mess try going to rebel with 200+ 

The issue isn't that we don't want more players per server - we actually would love that.  The problem is that the Arma 3 server code is really, really bad and outdated.  The server.exe is a 32 bit process which limits the amount of RAM you can use to run the server.  

Also, the way the code is written if you unlock a car in Kavala, then my player gets to know about it wherever I might be on the map.  So if I'm in Sofia, I get to know about that car unlock - which is inefficient as can be.  Most games would refer to this as a "network bubble".  Arma does not have a network bubble.  

The people who are banned long term here are not done at random.  They have scripted, duped (multiple times), chosen to RDM/VDM excessively, etc.  We believe in second chances here at the Asylum, but like the old adage says:  

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  (or the more popular - "Fool me once, shame on - shame on you.  Fool me - you can't get fooled again.")

Those that have been excluded from the community should know full well why that has happened to them.