Drug Runners

Hello everyone! So i'm still relatively new to this gamemode, and last night heard about something called drug runners. I love flying so it sounded like a great concept to me. I tried going to the marker that said "Drug runners 1" but after like 3-4 attempts the server kept restarting and i was left stranded far from any city without a vehicle.. So i eventually left and to save myself the hassle, would anyone mind explaining to me how this whole drug runners thing works? Do i go to the marker and is that the start/end point? and is drug runners 1 the only location for a flight mission? i looked everywhere for some insight but couldnt find anything. Thank you for your help!

I've not done them much as it cost 15k to get the mission started **purchase of plane and goods** however if you can make it to the destination you do make some decent cash, if your new I recommend getting a backpack a boat and start fishing until you get a few talent points behind ya and you can bounty hunt or start running drugs.. a off-road of coke or heroin is a decent income if you don't get caught, don't do anything bigger than a off-road unless your in a gang with many people doing it or you'll get caught or robbed..

2 hours ago, CrossFade said:

I've not done them much as it cost 15k to get the mission started **purchase of plane and goods** however if you can make it to the destination you do make some decent cash, if your new I recommend getting a backpack a boat and start fishing until you get a few talent points behind ya and you can bounty hunt or start running drugs.. a off-road of coke or heroin is a decent income if you don't get caught, don't do anything bigger than a off-road unless your in a gang with many people doing it or you'll get caught or robbed..

It only costs 15K if you don't do the mission in time or if you end up dead at the end, other than that, its a cool 9K to like 35K I think

8 hours ago, Mooshy said:

Hello everyone! So i'm still relatively new to this gamemode, and last night heard about something called drug runners. I love flying so it sounded like a great concept to me. I tried going to the marker that said "Drug runners 1" but after like 3-4 attempts the server kept restarting and i was left stranded far from any city without a vehicle.. So i eventually left and to save myself the hassle, would anyone mind explaining to me how this whole drug runners thing works? Do i go to the marker and is that the start/end point? and is drug runners 1 the only location for a flight mission? i looked everywhere for some insight but couldnt find anything. Thank you for your help!

Don't do Drug Runner, waste of time. You can make better money doing diamonds and it's way safer for new players. Hell since they nerfed it you can almost make better money fishing.

Edited by Phil.

I used to do drug runners when u had more time I enjoyed flying up high and turning off the engine  and enjoying the sights...  But now they nerfed the amount of time so u don't really have any time to spare..  I can care less bout the money Nerf..  I would just really like it to have more time so u can take ur time on ur landing... 

Edited by bigjohn561
On 1/29/2017 at 9:20 AM, Twinkie Doge said:

It only costs 15K if you don't do the mission in time or if you end up dead at the end, other than that, its a cool 9K to like 35K I think

8 hours ago, Kevin Hansen said:

its like 12-13k min then 16-17k+ sometimes the longest runs 24-28k 

What I mean is that it cost 15K if you fail the mission. Its 9K-28K I belive

I think Drug runner missions are a lot of fun. At the beginning I crashed perhaps 8-10 planes before I finally learned how to fly.

To do the mission you go to any drug runner places and request a mission. A deposit of 15K will be substracted from your account. 
Then you fly to the first place to load the drugs (Waypoint will be given to you). When you reach the first place, get out of the plane which must be maximum 50 meters from the drugrunner, click on drug runner and click "Load drugs on the plane.
Then go to seccond place, again park near drug runner and click on him....click on deliver drugs. And you will get a payout.
Payout will differ depending on how long you fly, its all random. 

On short runways, use flaps 1 or 2 for take off. For landing land with flaps 2 or 0. At first I was landing with flaps 2 to get more drag/lift and lower speed, but found out that it's better to land with flaps 0, since you will not bounce up in the air again :)

Have fun and carefull with rebels at your destinations - it's a "red" area and you can be shot on sight. 

Mooshy likes this