∞ Infinite Recruitment ∞ [Closed]

Apachee

6 hours ago, JESUSRICE said:

This is my second account. My other one is at cap and i dont wanna lose mah money

In-Game Name: JesusRice
Age? Pls dont lie: 17
Time Zone: Est -5
Hours on arma 3(Screenshot):

555699071d0048cbeabc9a1693e783cc.png (ON MAIN ACCOUNT)
Hours on asylum: Uh idk 2k?
Previous Gangs: Fukinese Dragons (Under the name Wonton), DHM (under diff name)
Are you financially stable: Not on this account lel
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: nope
Where did you find out about our gang: L1on
What is you're interest in joining Infinite: I love l1on and he loves me. Also to piss off orphan bc hes annoying af

Accepted For interview ts will be private messaged

In-Game Name: FeverishCone
Age? Pls dont lie:17
Time Zone: Mountain Time
Hours on arma 3(Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/08bb033f97d82a46c4e412bfcd985b14
Hours on asylum: about 500-550 hrs
Previous Gangs: Local Defense
Are you financially stable: Yes
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: Constable
Where did you find out about our gang: Playing on Server 5 and was told to apply here.
What is you're interest in joining Infinite: I'm interested in the gang because of it's activity on Server 5, I played with some of the gang member's while running heroine, and it was quite fun killing cops until they finally got us. (:

10 hours ago, FeverishCone said:

Where did you find out about our gang: Playing on Server 5 and was told to apply here.
What is you're interest in joining Infinite: I'm interested in the gang because of it's activity on Server 5, I played with some of the gang member's while running heroine, and it was quite fun killing cops until they finally got us. (:

+1 ill vouch for him, you should reconsider your answer, ill teach him what he needs to know about cartels, gangs, and basic rebel stuff.

Edited by L1on
12 hours ago, FeverishCone said:

Neutral Come talk to me in ts i will pm you the info

In-Game Name: Issac

Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone

Hours on Arma 3: My profile says about 130 but my arma got revoked by steam and I had to rebuy it and I don't remember my hours from before. http://imgur.com/UsrsFUM

Hours on Asylum: Basically all the hours I have in arma. I don't play on other servers.

Previous Gangs: Local Defense, it may not seem like a lot of experience but I know how turfs and cartels work and such.

Are you financially stable: Yes, but I recently spent a lot of my money on a house

Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: No

Where did you find out about our gang: I am basically a dedicated server 5 player, so I see that you dominate the map most of the time, I have also done heroine runs under your protection.

What is your interest in joining Infinite: I feel it is essential to be in a good gang on server 5 and why not join probably the best one on the server.

Thank you for taking the time to read my interview and I look forward to your decision.

21 minutes ago, Issac said:

In-Game Name: Issac

Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone

Hours on Arma 3: My profile says about 130 but my arma got revoked by steam and I had to rebuy it and I don't remember my hours from before. http://imgur.com/UsrsFUM

Hours on Asylum: Basically all the hours I have in arma. I don't play on other servers.

Previous Gangs: Local Defense, it may not seem like a lot of experience but I know how turfs and cartels work and such.

Are you financially stable: Yes, but I recently spent a lot of my money on a house

Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: No

Where did you find out about our gang: I am basically a dedicated server 5 player, so I see that you dominate the map most of the time, I have also done heroine runs under your protection.

What is your interest in joining Infinite: I feel it is essential to be in a good gang on server 5 and why not join probably the best one on the server.

Thank you for taking the time to read my interview and I look forward to your decision.

DENIED due to lack of experience

In-Game Name: |£|Alex
Age? Pls dont lie: 15
Time Zone:
Hours on arma 3: (Old acc was hijacked, had arma 3)
Hours on asylum: 300
Previous Gangs: USSR Cell, Local defense
Are you financially stable: Yes 322K
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank:
Where did you find out about our gang: Doing drug runs with them, competing with them head to head for cartels/territories
What is you're interest in joining Lucky13: I want to be apart of a gang that is active, being lively instead of a couple members getting on only to mess around and accomplish nothing. From working with L13 before I can see that they're very organized with what they do. Instead of fighting l13 I'd rather join them and become a true member of something such as this gang.
Do you have any other talents outside arma like coding, graphics designer: No, I have future plans to learn coding.

hours screenshot.png

Edited by |£| Alex

In-Game Name: Cooper
Age? Pls dont lie: 16
Time Zone: PST
Hours on arma 3(Screenshot): 267+
Hours on asylum: a bit less than 267
Previous Gangs: none, I usually run solo
Are you financially stable: yeah, have like 250k and decent income, don't ever lose much because I make all my guns and cars EDIT: I have like 350k+ now
Where did you find out about our gang: you guys have a monolopy over 5, everybody that plays on there for more than 10 minutes know you
What is you're interest in joining Infinite: gang seems cool, the members on it are usually pretty good guys. have only had good experiences with the gang.

here.png

Edited by Cooper
9 hours ago, |£| Alex said:

Time Zone:
Hours on arma 3: (Old acc was hijacked, had arma 3)
Hours on asylum: 300
Are you financially stable: Yes 322K
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank:
Where did you find out about our gang: Doing drug runs with them, competing with them head to head for cartels/territories
What is you're interest in joining Lucky13: I want to be apart of a gang that is active, being lively instead of a couple members getting on only to mess around and accomplish nothing. From working with L13 before I can see that they're very organized with what they do. Instead of fighting l13 I'd rather join them and become a true member of something such as this gang.
Do you have any other talents outside arma like coding, g
DEraphics designer: No, I have future plans to learn coding.

hours screenshot.png

DENIED  Good Luck finding another gang!

7 hours ago, Cooper said:

Are you financially stable: yeah, have like 250k and decent income, don't ever lose much because I make all my guns and cars EDIT: I have like 350k+ now
Where did you find out about our gang: you guys have a monolopy over 5, everybody that plays on there for more than 10 minutes know you
What is you're interest in joining Infinite: gang seems cool, the members on it are usually pretty good guys. have only had good experiences with the gang.

here.png

Neutral  Come talk to us in ts , I'll PM you the info

14 hours ago, Cooper said:

here.png

DENIED due to lack of experience

In-Game Name: FDT
Age? Pls dont lie: 22 (college senior)
Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)
Hours on arma 3(Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/4cce99c060ab9f78f0ae0a110ea927aa
Hours on asylum: All of those hours pretty much are on Asylum
Previous Gangs: Never played in a gang - mostly medic and freelancing
Are you financially stable: Financially stable, got my own house, 200k in the bank, steady income
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: Not a member of the APD
Where did you find out about our gang: On the forums, and I've seen you guys around server 1 a fair amount
What is you're interest in joining Infinite: I'm looking for a gang that enjoys fighting and works well as a team. Everything I've seen about Infinite supports that, so I'd like to bring  my talents here.

In-Game Name: Jester
Time Zone: EST
Hours on arma 3 (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/b37803a1aae7c96c8ff34b94bb64ae44    https://gyazo.com/3d5f3f109709b510c7e370a6a96de0e8  total of like 1000+ on two accounts
Hours on asylum: around 700 
Previous Gangs: BlackListed Project Syndicate
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: Yes constable
Where did you find out about our gang: Orphan joined my game plus i found out while playing cop
What is you're interest in joining Infinite: I like the way you guys roll i want to help you guys fight cartels and turfs and of course the cops. my old gang disbanded looking for another high tier gang

23 minutes ago, jester5716 said:

Hours on arma 3 (Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/b37803a1aae7c96c8ff34b94bb64ae44    https://gyazo.com/3d5f3f109709b510c7e370a6a96de0e8  total of like 1000+ on two accounts
Where did you find out about our gang: Orphan joined my game plus i found out while playing cop
What is you're interest in joining Infinite: I like the way you guys roll i want to help you guys fight cartels and turfs and of course the cops. my old gang disbanded looking for another high tier gang

+1 

1 hour ago, jester5716 said:

Accepted ts will be sent

Time Zone: Mountain time
Hours on arma 3(Screenshot): down below
↓ (previous account had around 650 hours, got hijacked. everything was named, used email was stolen as well)
Hours on asylum: around 300
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: none
Where did you find out about our gang: server 5, running heroine with some members, previously competing for turfs and cartels
What is you're interest in joining Infinite: They're an active gang that knows how to do work, I contribute to helping infinite out every so often (whenever they ask for favors). I'd also be more than happy to help my team mates make money if they are somewhat struggling.

(reapplying because I didn't have proper format)56aeac964bb46_hoursscreenshot.thumb.png.

Edited by |£| Alex
17 hours ago, |£| Alex said:

Time Zone: Mountain time
Hours on arma 3(Screenshot): down below
↓ (previous account had around 650 hours, got hijacked. everything was named, used email was stolen as well)
Hours on asylum: around 300
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: none
Where did you find out about our gang: server 5, running heroine with some members, previously competing for turfs and cartels
What is you're interest in joining Infinite: They're an active gang that knows how to do work, I contribute to helping infinite out every so often (whenever they ask for favors). I'd also be more than happy to help my team mates make money if they are somewhat struggling.

(reapplying because I didn't have proper format)56aeac964bb46_hoursscreenshot.thumb.png.

Accepted

In-Game Name:EvanG
Age? Pls dont lie:16 soon to be 17.
Time Zone:EST
Hours on arma 3(Screenshot): i have had 3 accounts with arma 3 i have a shit ton of hours but they were all hacked the one im on now has 210  https://gyazo.com/7e8dee2d6294561484b1cae5816882ba
Hours on asylum: around 100+
Previous Gangs: {WC} WildCards
Are you financially stable: Kinda, need to mine more just need friends to do it with :P
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: Negative
Where did you find out about our gang: On the Forums i'm on now 
What is you're interest in joining Infinite:  I would love to join infinite becuase i think i would be a great addition to the gang i am a very good shot and very chill guy.

Donor?: Im a 25$ donor 

Edited by EvanG
2 hours ago, EvanG said:

In-Game Name:EvanG
Age? Pls dont lie:16 soon to be 17.
Time Zone:EST
Hours on arma 3(Screenshot): i have had 3 accounts with arma 3 i have a shit ton of hours but they were all hacked the one im on now has 210  https://gyazo.com/7e8dee2d6294561484b1cae5816882ba
Hours on asylum: around 100+
Previous Gangs: {WC} WildCards
Are you financially stable: Kinda, need to mine more just need friends to do it with :P
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: Negative
Where did you find out about our gang: On the Forums i'm on now 
What is you're interest in joining Infinite:  I would love to join infinite becuase i think i would be a great addition to the gang i am a very good shot and very chill guy.

Donor?: Im a 25$ donor 

Denied Due to lack of experiance gl finding another gang

On 1/31/2016 at 1:07 PM, wormat22 said:

In-Game Name: FDT
Age? Pls dont lie: 22 (college senior)
Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)
Hours on arma 3(Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/4cce99c060ab9f78f0ae0a110ea927aa
Hours on asylum: All of those hours pretty much are on Asylum
Previous Gangs: Never played in a gang - mostly medic and freelancing
Are you financially stable: Financially stable, got my own house, 200k in the bank, steady income
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: Not a member of the APD
Where did you find out about our gang: On the forums, and I've seen you guys around server 1 a fair amount
What is you're interest in joining Infinite: I'm looking for a gang that enjoys fighting and works well as a team. Everything I've seen about Infinite supports that, so I'd like to bring  my talents here.

Denied Due to lack of gang experiance gl finding another gang

In-Game Name: Devon
Time Zone: U.S EST
Hours on arma 3(Screenshot): 1372
Hours on asylum:800 maybe more
Previous Gangs: Wicked,ATF,
Are you financially stable: 650k
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: no
Where did you find out about our gang: My friend Glock joined
What is you're interest in joining Infinite: Well I want to join a gang that just likes to have fun and to fight. Im a decent shot and good tac coms. I love working as a team at cartels banks etc.

George likes this
1 hour ago, Devon` said:

In-Game Name: Devon
Time Zone: U.S EST
Hours on arma 3(Screenshot): 1372
Hours on asylum:800 maybe more
Previous Gangs: Wicked,ATF,
Are you financially stable: 650k
Are you currently a member of the apd if so what rank: no
Where did you find out about our gang: My friend Glock joined
What is you're interest in joining Infinite: Well I want to join a gang that just likes to have fun and to fight. Im a decent shot and good tac coms. I love working as a team at cartels banks etc.

Accepted Ts info will be private messaged