[Up to date] Mining Guide

Midamaru

This guide is updated for patch 7.11

Welcome to my guide for mining, this guide is meant to inform new players about this activity so they can start off earning money or crafting weapons and vehicles.

Let’s start off with the things you will need for mining:

Required:

• Pickaxe
  • A vehicle
  • Backpack

Recommended:

• Water and food
  • Toolkits
  • A weapon

Once you have all that it’s time to move towards the area’s where you can mine.

These have been split up in three grades

• Low yield quarry
  • Medium yield quarry
  • High yield quarry

The better the quality, the higher chance on resources or flawless diamonds when mining. Talking about the chance of finding stuff, there are also talents you could use to increase your chance of the material you want.

These talents are really worth it if you are going to farm money with mining. It will make you mine quicker, more efficient and that means more money!

Alright now once it comes to the mining itself all you really have to do is have the pickaxe in your inventory, go to the yield quarry and scroll which will give you the option to mine.

Now that you know all about mining itself you have to ask yourself, how am I going to transport all these heavy rocks? Well of course you’re going to use a vehicle, the bigger the better but also riskier. Here is a sheet with the capacity of each vehicle:

1a544aff67eef11559529913d823937e.png

When you have mined till you can't hold no more and you vehicle can barely move forward it's time to go to the mineral processor.

Here you will melt your ore into ignots, cut your diamonds sparkly and valuable, melt your sand into glass.

You will need a license in order to do so, if you do not have a license you will have to pay a fee every time you proces.

These Mineral processors are at DP19, North of Lakka checkpoint, East of the Air Headquarter and North of Kavala.

Once processed you can sell everything at the commodity trader, diamonds can also be sold at the jeweler.

This guide will be updated and corrected on mistakes, if you find any please send me a PM.

Edited by Midamaru
Thanks' date=' gonna make a spreadsheet sometime this weekend for mining, for example, one truck can hold x diamonds, value y. Gonna link your guide to help some noobs :)

[/quote']

Sounds great, was planning on doing a more detailed sheet about that aswell but i'm tired atm ^^

The guide will be fine tuned over time!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8-5-2017 at 10:30 AM, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

@Midamaru Your guide will serve as the base Mining guide on the Wiki. If anyone has any additional information they would like to add, or knows of any changes, contact me. Mining statistics will be pulled from the mission file to calculate profit per run/hour.

Let me know if you need any information, i'd say it's complete unless you want to add in pictures that show locations of interest.