So is RP still a thing

so i've have been playing on server 2 for a couple hours now, used to play 1 and 2 everyday. i notice 2 things. practically no cops on and huge lack of rp. only rp i got was a cop pulled me over and he engaged and it was fun. kavala is just rdm " put your hands up or die" with no response time and dead. is this usual now or just Monday nights?

13 hours ago, Juice (AKA Justin) said:

Play civilian for quite a bit and then join APD for RP. That's where you can get it, but not a lot of civilians actually roleplay.

The reason why not a lot of civs rp with cops is because 90% of the time you get stuck with some brain dead cadet or money hungry constable that will offer you a full ticket no matter how long or good your rp was.

20 hours ago, thero said:

The reason why not a lot of civs rp with cops is because 90% of the time you get stuck with some brain dead cadet or money hungry constable that will offer you a full ticket no matter how long or good your rp was.

Most of the cadets don't want to get in trouble or do anything to risky, that's most likely why they do that. A cadet yelled at me, a constable, for pardoning someone with a fairly large bounty, but his story made me laugh and when the cadet said he was going to give him a nearly full ticket, I was shocked. So there are some money hungry schmoops in the apd, but a lot of us arent! 

Most to all police I have encountered usually will give me a half ticket or a pardon. I will get a half ticket if I shoot at police which is rare, just put your hands up and be cooperative and say a good story and you will be good. I did so many drug runs and talked to most of the officers not to seize my vehicles 

Edited by Revolt McLovin