Latin Kings [S2] [Recruitment][OPEN]

dennozZ

In-game Name: Atlas

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required):  3EXKnsW.jpg

Previous Gangs: TSC

Money in Bank: 2.2mil

Why would you like to join Latin Kings: LK looks like a great gang to join for combat and action in Arma 3. Being a primary player on P2 as well as a Corporal, I see members of LK often and they seem like fun people to be around. In addition the gang appears to be control oriented (with Cartels and Turfts) over simply making money as past gangs have done.

dennozZ likes this
8 minutes ago, Josh97 said:

In-game Name: Atlas

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required):  3EXKnsW.jpg

Previous Gangs: TSC

Money in Bank: 2.2mil

Why would you like to join Latin Kings: LK looks like a great gang to join for combat and action in Arma 3. Being a primary player on P2 as well as a Corporal, I see members of LK often and they seem like fun people to be around. In addition the gang appears to be control oriented (with Cartels and Turfts) over simply making money as past gangs have done.

Approved for Trial

In-game Name: Jackie Wong

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): 420

Previous Gangs: Prime, Elysium, Tenacity and a few others

Money in Bank: 69$ but i can pistol bang in kavala and get some money

Why would you like to join Latin Kings: I want to join you guys cuz i can pistol bang in kavala or in the turfs, i'm an awful shot and i can no scope them noobs

Edited by Matthew ™
K1NG and karmabruh like this
Just now, Matthew ™ said:

Why would you like to join Latin Kings: I want to join you guys cuz i can pistol bang in kavala or in the turfs, i'm an awful shot and i can no scope them noobs

damn this guy sounds hella good ;)

Naltron and K1NG like this
4 minutes ago, Matthew ™ said:

+1 good shot

In-game Name: Abu Mohammed

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): https://gyazo.com/9d8859a5992bee50703cf342d6ad269c

Previous Gangs: Medellin Cartel

Money in Bank: 50k+

Why would you like to join Latin Kings: I'm looking for a good and decent gang to chill with, a active one. Every time I'm online I see Pablo or Popeye online on server 2 all day and that makes me want to join Latin Kings. I'm very active as well and that LK could maybe give me a chance to prove myself.

10 hours ago, Ski Mask said:

In-game Name: Abu Mohammed

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): https://gyazo.com/9d8859a5992bee50703cf342d6ad269c

Previous Gangs: Medellin Cartel

Money in Bank: 50k+

Why would you like to join Latin Kings: I'm looking for a good and decent gang to chill with, a active one. Every time I'm online I see Pablo or Popeye online on server 2 all day and that makes me want to join Latin Kings. I'm very active as well and that LK could maybe give me a chance to prove myself.

Denied 

In-game Name: Dominic

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): 576 hours https://gyazo.com/5933ebcd965ae110b32c157e0950bd5d

Previous Gangs: FEAR, Ace of Spades, Channel 4 News, WhiteOut

Money in Bank: 60k - 100k dont remember

Why would you like to join Latin Kings: I am trying to reinterest myself in Arma 3 Asylum, I make a great roleplayer. Also, I'm in my second year of highschool spanish so I'd like to squeeze some of that in.

Edited by Dominic HQ
Just now, Dominic HQ said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): 576 hours https://gyazo.com/5933ebcd965ae110b32c157e0950bd5d

Why would you like to join Latin Kings: I am trying to reinterest myself in Arma 3 Asylum, I make a great roleplayer.

I never see u at FEAR?

10 minutes ago, Dominic HQ said:

Why would you like to join Latin Kings: I am trying to reinterest myself in Arma 3 Asylum, I make a great roleplayer. Also, I'm in my second year of highschool spanish so I'd like to squeeze some of that in.

-1 complete cunt and doesn't know what he's doing

23 hours ago, Dominic HQ said:

Accepted

Silver-Spy and dennozZ like this