Hello Peeps!

Whats good, 

Argelizzi here just introducing my self, I don't think that at any point in time i created this topic yet so here it is.

I have well over 1000 hours on Arma, All of it Altis life, Originally I started playing in olympus2 but I got kind of bored with that server and decided to hop on asylum,

Been here before but never as actively as i was in olympus. That is about to change.

I am 26 years old, former (31B). I love the simulation Arma provides for those who wish to be in the action but not in any immediate danger. lol

Fishing is one of my hobbies along with pc gaming of course. I work almost always but when im not usually Arma is my past time.

I like the donate perks here, I plan on donating from time to time to help the cause! at least donate perk#2 I need my debit card!  I hope my money goes towards fixing those pot holes near Kavala Square lol. 

APD is my main goal here in asylum can't wait to see if the team accepts me some day looking forward to it.

Anyways

If you guys or gals have any questions or need tips or help feel free to write!

Edited by `BBB`ArgeliZZI
On 24/02/2017 at 11:26 PM, `BBB`ArgeliZZI said:

Thanks my Brother i have applied for APD. Should be on tonight in order to wait to take the interview. Can't right now due to being at work but seriously can't wait. 

Be safe!

Good luck out there in those dangerous streets!

Best of luck with your app :) 

& Welcome to Asylum

Edited by BioHazard
`BBB`ArgeliZZI likes this