PLEASE DELETE

1. In game name?: Andrew Leja
  2. how many hours on asylum and Arma hours?: I have around 170 hours on Arma, and most of those are on Asylum. I'd say around 150 hours on Asylum.
  3. any experience with cartels and battles etc.?: I do have experience with police shootouts and stuff, but no big cartel battles.
  4. why should we grant you the wings of a raven?: I think I should be accepted since I am okay with grinding. Spending 3 hours to rack up some money for the gang won't bother me as long as I helping.
  5. are you able to leave the nest alone and defend yourself? (MUST BE FINANCIAL STABLE): Yes. I have played alone most of my career on Asylum and I have fended well. I never am hurting for money. At the moment I only have around 60k, but that is because my Hemtt was lost after it got chopped.
  6. describe yourself in one word?: Hardworking
21 hours ago, aj_leja said:
  2. how many hours on asylum and Arma hours?: I have around 170 hours on Arma, and most of those are on Asylum. I'd say around 150 hours on Asylum.
  3. any experience with cartels and battles etc.?: I do have experience with police shootouts and stuff, but no big cartel battles.
  4. why should we grant you the wings of a raven?: I think I should be accepted since I am okay with grinding. Spending 3 hours to rack up some money for the gang won't bother me as long as I helping.
  5. are you able to leave the nest alone and defend yourself? (MUST BE FINANCIAL STABLE): Yes. I have played alone most of my career on Asylum and I have fended well. I never am hurting for money. At the moment I only have around 60k, but that is because my Hemtt was lost after it got chopped.

under review

1. In game name? Tyrone Hugh 
  2. how many hours on asylum and Arma hours? Asylum 200 Arma 3 540 
  3. any experience with cartels and battles etc.? no experience with cartels but lots of experience in fighting/killing 
  4. why should we grant you the wings of a raven? I'm a good shot, i'm active and i'm a great guy overall
  5. are you able to leave the nest alone and defend yourself? (MUST BE FINANCIAL STABLE) i got 400k roughly 
  6. describe yourself in one word? Grinder                                                                                                      

On 1/24/2016 at 5:58 PM, aj_leja said:

Denied

13 hours ago, Tyrone hugh said:
  1. In game name? Tyrone Hugh 
  2. how many hours on asylum and Arma hours? Asylum 200 Arma 3 540 
  3. any experience with cartels and battles etc.? no experience with cartels but lots of experience in fighting/killing 
  4. why should we grant you the wings of a raven? I'm a good shot, i'm active and i'm a great guy overall
  5. are you able to leave the nest alone and defend yourself? (MUST BE FINANCIAL STABLE) i got 400k roughly 
  6. describe yourself in one word? Grinder                                                                                                      

Approved pm me for ts info

1. In game name? Falcon
  2. how many hours on asylum and Arma hours? 526 arma 480 asylume
  3. any experience with cartels and battles etc.? i used to lead cartel fights for legacy
  4. why should we grant you the wings of a raven? i am active loyal and would do anything to help my brothers out
  5. are you able to leave the nest alone and defend yourself? (MUST BE FINANCIAL STABLE) i always have 150k at least on me
  6. describe yourself in one word? Loyal                  
  7. i used to role with CWP. Scarlet sentinel's. Siege. and Legacy.
Edited by Falcon
9 minutes ago, Falcon said:
  1. In game name? Falcon
  2. how many hours on asylum and Arma hours? 526
  3. any experience with cartels and battles etc.? yes
  4. why should we grant you the wings of a raven? i am active loyal and would do anything to help my brothers out
  5. are you able to leave the nest alone and defend yourself? (MUST BE FINANCIAL STABLE) i always have money to redeploy with full rebel

Denied, please edit! Need to know how many asylum hours, what gang's have you done these battles with? How much in game money are you currently sitting at?

On 2/4/2016 at 1:47 PM, Falcon said:
  1. In game name? Falcon
  2. how many hours on asylum and Arma hours? 526 arma 480 asylume
  3. any experience with cartels and battles etc.? i used to lead cartel fights for legacy
  5. are you able to leave the nest alone and defend yourself? (MUST BE FINANCIAL STABLE) i always have 150k at least on me
  7. i used to role with CWP. Scarlet sentinel's. Siege. and Legacy.

Denied I will PM more details

1 hour ago, Inuit said:
  1. In game name? Inuit
  2. how many hours on asylum and Arma hours? Arma 3: 264, Arma 2: 189, Dayz : 75
  3. any experience with cartels and battles etc.? Yes I have experience with capturing cartels and have participated in battles to hold gang turfs near pyragos.  I was in the continental army, I know Duncan (Narwhals), I was a recruit I think like 4-5 weeks ago then I got really confused becuase i thought I was just helping you guys with something. Now I would actually like to join. (before I didn't even apply)
  4. why should we grant you the wings of a raven? I'm Talon you, I'll be a valuable addition to your cause.
  5. are you able to leave the nest alone and defend yourself? (MUST BE FINANCIAL STABLE) $456k 
  6. describe yourself in one word? Murderer (get it, its a bird pun.  a murder is a group of crows)

Denied we are looking for more hours on asylum and on Arma 3 

1. In game name? Jacob S
  2. how many hours on asylum and Arma hours? 300 on Arma 3, 30 on Asylum
  3. any experience with cartels and battles etc.? No
  4. why should we grant you the wings of a raven? I am an experienced Arma 3 players, with good aim and quick reaction time. I'm also very educated and smart.
  5. are you able to leave the nest alone and defend yourself? (MUST BE FINANCIAL STABLE) Yes, I have plenty of cash and know my way around a weapon.
  6. describe yourself in one word? Engineer

1. In game name? chris joy
  2. how many hours on asylum and Arma hours? 192 arma 170 asylum
  3. any experience with cartels and battles etc.? no but a fast learner
  4. why should we grant you the wings of a raven? I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THE GANG BECAUSE I WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN SOMETHING BIGGER THAN MYSELF, HAVE COMMANDING SUPERIOR AND HAVE TO REPORT TO. AND TO BASICALLY HAVE FUN WITH MORE AND MORE PEOPLE.  I DO BELIEVE THAT I OFFER A FIREY BUT CONTENT FEELING TO OTHER PEOPLE BOTH IN GAME AND OUT. VERY GOOD AT BLUFFING, TODAY CONVINCED COP NOT TO STORM INTO A BUILDING BY SAYING THEIR WERE 5 OF US WHILE THEIR WERE ONLY TWO OF US.
  5. are you able to leave the nest alone and defend yourself? (MUST BE FINANCIAL STABLE) yes able to make money quickley
  6. describe yourself in one word? agressive