1 minute ago, Bad_King said:

Hey i have noticed we still use the hatchback and offroad, but i would think it would be so much better if we upgraded to the crown victoria's. I found a mod which have a few nice cop cars with sweet LED lights ect

When you add mods to a altis life server it slows down the new player traffic. I think the vehicles are just fine as they are.

To my knowledge when you make complete new models of vehicals every client that is every player will have to download a large file based on the vehical model.That is why Asylum devs wont make it happen as every player will need to download a lot of stuff before they can start playing.

A lot of customization and new addition is client based stuff.

Just now, Silver-Spy said:

To my knowledge when you make complete new models of vehicals every client that is every player will have to download a large file based on the vehical model.That is why Asylum devs wont make it happen as every player will need to download a lot of stuff before they can start playing.

A lot of customization and new addition is client based stuff.

Yes they would have to install the files in order to even join the server or you will get a error message stating  [You have been kicked for missing files: blahblahblah]

And this would ruin the anyone can join feature adding a extra step to enter the server decreasing its population, Also gotta add the fact that maybe some people's pc cant handle the newer model's or extra files, Lots of people have a hard enough time running default asylum adding another file with more content might just ruin there whole experince

Silver-Spy likes this