I'm sorry..

56 minutes ago, Lotto said:

Honestly who are you? Im not even in ksg anymorev. Get updated with ya server kido.

Considering that out of your 40 posts only 13 the public can see the other 27 are either comps, ban reports/appeals, or APD app. You only have 5 likes and joined in November 2016. How about you actually do something useful with yourself, using kido back to back yet your only 17.

Lotto and Matthew like this
17 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

Considering that out of your 40 posts only 13 the public can see the other 27 are either comps, ban reports/appeals, or APD app. You only have 5 likes and joined in November 2016. How about you actually do something useful with yourself, using kido back to back yet your only 17.

You seem mad kido

19 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

:pogchamp:

Matthew likes this

I think this thread has run its course.

Please do not discuss ban matters outside of the parties involved.  

While you are entitled to your opinions, please understand, that these types of matters are not a spur of the moment thing.  We do not ban out of haste, frankly, we hate to ban anyone permanently.   

Whether you feel the ban was unjust, warranted or indifferent you have to understand what it takes for the admin team to make this decision.  

After joining the admin team several months ago, I see now what has to take place in order for this to happen.  It is no easy task.  

Outside of the situation being referred to here,

I can only hope that this curtails the others who seek, create and utilize 3rd party apps daily.  Perhaps they may think twice before using them again.