Drug Running Fix

So, I've been doing drug running for the last few days... Meant to do it for profit. But I found out that it slowly kills you... This sparked my interest and a bit of salt. A few hours later and probably 60k now in debt I got even more frustrated and I pursued on. I thought oh maybe it's just Altis. So today I moved to Tanoa to see if things would be different there. I found that I can actually start making money there. But still the random deaths. I had thought it was just my landing being a bit hard but when I started noticing it was more and more happening on the ground. I was relieved by the fact that my flying wasn't the issue because I have sunk more time into being in the air than all of my ground time combined. Then I found the problem. I was losing my health while taxiing on the to the runway! I would lose thing health after making a sharp turn to taxiways. Now with -180k in the bank I have come to a close on my flying notorious activities because this is clearly not a user problem. Just some sort of bug weather it be with the plane used or a bug with the taxiing in the game that takes health when you turn. Either way. It's rather annoying trying to do an activity and I die multiple (and I mean MULTIPLE) times because of a very clear bug with the system.. To keep this on topic. PLEASE FIX THIS!  Cheers mates!