Game Crashing Bullets

4 minutes ago, Tiefman said:

The fuck are you rollin up on a post causing problems for, leaving dick comments, then saying I'm wasting your time? Get the fuck out of here.

dont fucking accuse people of making your game crash because your computer is made out of sand .
nobody knows you , dont even quote me again fuckboi

explicit and xFurnish like this
Just now, Tiefman said:

if you think im actually blaming serenity for using game crashing bullets go fucking shove a snake up your ass then clench that shit hard as fuck

holy fuck u r 12 .. and yes thats why i asked what's the point of the video . you come out with the title "serenity's game crashing bullets" . dunno if sacrastic or serious .
stop wasting my time kiddo , people have things to do instead of being in the forums all day

explicit likes this
Just now, ofekl said:

holy fuck u r 12 .. and yes thats why i asked what's the point of the video . you come out with the title "serenity's game crashing bullets" . dunno if sacrastic or serious .
stop wasting my time kiddo , people have things to do instead of being in the forums all day

man if "game crashing bullets" confused you as to weather or not it was sarcastic.... man.

Starlord likes this
2 minutes ago, eXplicit said:

You never played during your trial week in RED and I was inactive at the time anyway and am gangless currently so of course I haven't been to any cartels recently.

then how would you know? we fight cartels every day so I have no idea why you're always so salty at us lol

1 hour ago, Laitka said:

it's funny how often you say that. Yet i've never seen you at a cartel. ever. Even when we were in RED together. 

Don't know what you're talking about, explicit fights a lot.

Nv Ifrit's and suicide vests crash my game usually, IDK why but every time they vest east arms or meth tower my game insta crashes.

Edited by Vanilla Coke