Killing your bounty.

Do you guys think it should be aloud for a friend of your bounty to come to court house or skip tracer and kill the restrained bounty without any warning or initiation? Ultimately this allows your bounty to log off (which in that case is not a combat log, but it's soon annoying) or re-spawn. Opinions or suggestions? I think the rule should be changed because how in the heck in this RP.

Killing your friend so he doesn't go to jail? This is not role play, in fact, who in the hell would shoot there friend in head if they were being sent to jail... semi rp or whatever asylum claims it has.

Edited by ICP | Drex
Clearing up something i said
4 minutes ago, ICP | Drex said:

how in the heck in this RP.

You can say this for a lot of other things like for people that fight in turfs from their house and respawn to some other things. Bounty hunting is end game "job" and its ment to be hard so killing your friend is not a bad thing. Btw Asylum is light rp as it comes, it's not strict at all. +

Edited by AegonTargaryenTv
drex and AlboGravity like this
1 hour ago, AegonTargaryenTv said:

You can say this for a lot of other things like for people that fight in turfs from their house and respawn to some other things. Bounty hunting is end game "job" and its ment to be hard so killing your friend is not a bad thing. Btw Asylum is light rp as it comes, it's not strict at all. +

Yeah I get it. I didn't mean to say it was like Arma 3 life. I understand that it is semi Rp but lets just say your friend is about to go to jail... what is your solution? You shoot him in the head? I don't think so XD

1 hour ago, ICP | Drex said:

Do you guys think it should be aloud for a friend of your bounty to come to court house or skip tracer and kill the restrained bounty without any warning or initiation? Ultimately this allows your bounty to log off (which in that case is not a combat log, but it's soon annoying) or re-spawn. Opinions or suggestions? I think the rule should be changed because how in the heck in this RP.

Killing your friend so he doesn't go to jail? This is not role play in fact, it ruins the purpose of Asylum being a more strict RP server than others. 

RP? I thought this was waste land

4 minutes ago, Twix said:

Had it happen a couple times, but you could not do anything about it. Maybe make it so there is a reason to why the friend shot the bounty. Like maybe consider it RDM due to no initiation. But other than that, :shrug:

^

3 hours ago, Legit said:

How do you know the guy wasn't initiated with the guy in restraints. It is pretty difficult to give a reasonable demand to somebody in restraints who you don't currently have in your custody. Though you can't exactly prove that a player didn't send the guy in restraints a text saying "Sing the alphabet or die"  Protect your bounty better, I've never had any problems with my bounty being killed. Tell the bounty if any of his gang/group mates try and rescue him they will be shot. 

Get a Blindfold, don't bring them to a predictable courthouse/skip tracer and you should have zero problems. 

yeah i gotcha makes sense. i did take him to the closest court house when it happened.