Boost to people who are battle eye kicked in cop restraints

I think it would be cool if people were wired like 5k or at least given something when there is a battle eye kick and they are in hand cuffs. Yesterday, I was restrained over a 1k hit and run. The cop took the longest time, even though I insisted that I would just pay it, He took forever because he was distracted on TS or something like I believe. Either way I ended up being kidnapped because someone initiated with him and then he was shot in the head. 10 mins later I was still in the restraints and the people wouldn't let me go. I had a carrier light 5k which is also hard to get as a bounty hunter... A license 6.5k, an mx 7k plus 2k in mags, a pistol plus mags, zip ties lock picks, Bounties I could have gotten, blind folds. When I was sent to jail I lost everything, even the carrier light. It was like 20k or whatever, which isn't too bad. But still the battle eye kick plus the cop sort of caused me to loose all of that plus a waste of time. So my point is that there should be some sort of instant compensation for stuff like this. Obviously not 20k, but something to ease the pain. like 5k or whatever. 

How about the fact that if people have bounties below 4-5 they are given a chance to explain it talk to the cop before paying it. so that the chance of being battle eyed is a lot lower. because i was in restraints way to long over a 1k...

58 minutes ago, Fudger said:

We would all be rich haha