Bounty Hunter "Buff"

Personally, I think bounty hunters should be able to buy an MXM. I think it could give them a better chance when fighting rebels with 7.62, as they could fire from longer ranges with better accuracy. 

But, here's how I think it could be balanced.

1: Make it expensive. Make it maybe 10k-13k so that solo hunters just don't buy one, and it has to be used by an actual organized group.

2: Make it an Honor point talent, such as a level 1 Honor talent in both perk trees so people can't just instantly get one once they become a hunter, they actually have to work for it.

3: Make it only able to be bought at skiptracer, obviously.

I think if it would be expensive it could be a "buff" to bounty hunters, but not so big and really just another addition to the weapons they have to add a bit more variety.

Just now, Inyx said:

Personally, I think bounty hunters should be able to buy an MXM. I think it could give them a better chance when fighting rebels with 7.62, as they could fire from longer ranges with better accuracy. 

But, here's how I think it could be balanced.

1: Make it expensive. Make it maybe 10k-13k so that solo hunters just don't buy one, and it has to be used by an actual organized group.

2: Make it an Honor point talent, such as a level 1 Honor talent in both perk trees so people can't just instantly get one once they become a hunter, they actually have to work for it.

3: Make it only able to be bought at skiptracer, obviously.

I think if it would be expensive it could be a "buff" to bounty hunters, but not so big and really just another addition to the weapons they have to add a bit more variety.

The last big patch was all about bounty hunters.. mx's are already too much. Close range that thing melts 7.62's and they have csat as well why would bounty hunters need a buff? I also think that retard bounty hunters camping donor made so many people rage and it ruins rebels fun.. but thats a different point.

if anything bounty hunters need a nerf

Just now, Fudger said:

The last big patch was all about bounty hunters.. mx's are already too much. Close range that thing melts 7.62's and they have csat as well why would bounty hunters need a buff? I also think that retard bounty hunters camping donor made so many people rage and it ruins rebels fun.. but thats a different point.

if anything bounty hunters need a nerf

Honestly it doesn't seem like 6.5>7.62 for me. Most times I've been bounty hunted, I've killed them sometimes with even weaker guns.

But, I would like to see how the MXM would play out on the server, and if it was predator only I think it would mainly be used for evil rather then good, which would also be extremely interesting to see play out as now cops would have to MX v. MXM if they were getting kidnapped.

Just now, Inyx said:

Honestly it doesn't seem like 6.5>7.62 for me. Most times I've been bounty hunted, I've killed them sometimes with even weaker guns.

But, I would like to see how the MXM would play out on the server, and if it was predator only I think it would mainly be used for evil rather then good, which would also be extremely interesting to see play out as now cops would have to MX v. MXM if they were getting kidnapped.

No dude close range mx has faster fire rate and less spread so its 6.5>7.62 when your like face to face with another guy with lets say an mk. Other than that yea 7.62 is way better but rebels should always have an advantage