Stop the ticket before explanation...

2 minutes ago, Hakeem said:

Yeah I know but sometimes it feels like all they want is the money and that "If we get attacked you are going straight to jail" is just an excuse.

Well man it's not our fault as to how you feel. Our job is to clean up the streets, so if we encounter you, of course we're gonna take action. We're SUPPOSED to make it DIFFICULT to have a high bounty. 

Simply put, you should be afraid of getting into police custody with a high bounty if you're not willing to cooperate with us. 

Where is Hap these days? Surprised this thread hasn't yet met its maker..

There is a mechanic in the game called a prison break. You're meant to break your friends out there, not at the HQ. Also, if you really want to talk about the lack of RP - You're a "soldier", running around chugging energy drinks, killing every civilian and gang member you can see yet you have no mental / physical side effects? Come on now, get real.

Edited by Leftie
10 minutes ago, Leftie said:

There is a mechanic in the game called a prison break. You're meant to break your friends out there, not at the HQ. Also, if you really want to talk about the lack of RP - You're a "soldier", running around chugging energy drinks, killing every civilian and gang member you can see yet you have no mental / physical side effects? Come on now, get real.

Obviously that doesn't mean try to save your friends in HQ as long as you follow all initiation rules.

7 minutes ago, Leftie said:

There is no point in doing a prison break unless you want to kill cops(that as the main reason) if sucessful you have a Escaped from Jail charge which is better than getting a ticket for anything but thats not the point here. Also you can just ask for a trial and wait till your friends get there and declare you Not Guilty.

I dont know why are you suggesting an admin to lock this thread we are discussing things based on my suggestion/opinion... I dont understand, if you are that "Nazi" and if you think like that about the game I dont even know why are you playing this lol, even worse you are a cop and you think like that, no wonder why we have problems like this between civ/cops.

Just now, Hakeem said:

There is no point in doing a prison break unless you want to kill cops(that as the main reason) if sucessful you have a Escaped from Jail charge which is better than getting a ticket for anything but thats not the point here. Also you can just ask for a trial and wait till your friends get there and declare you Not Guilty.

I dont know why are you suggesting an admin to lock this thread we are discussing things based on my suggestion/opinion... I dont understand, if you are that "Nazi" and if you think like that about the game I dont even know why are you playing this lol, even worse you are a cop and you think like that, no wonder why we have problems like this between civ/cops.

Yes but when your opinion is based around "woe is me I got caught by a cop for doing illegal things" there isn't much discussion to be had. 

2 hours ago, Hakeem said:

I Like giving pardons or discounts(in the worst case scenario) even if they are from rival gangs; if you have a video of me robocopping someone without any kind of "reason" show me the video or idk. I dont think you have one because I'm not like that.

Now that I remember arent you the SGT who gives a shit about precint rules? oh ok.

Yeah I know but sometimes it feels like all they want is the money and that "If we get attacked you are going straight to jail" is just an excuse.

I dont know why when I read this, something or someone inside my mind was whispering me "uDI, uDi, uDi" :kappa:

not uDI, but one letter is right ;)