Straight to jail/No ticket offering

So my idea is that more charges should be a straight to jail offence or at least you shouldent be offered a ticket, personally i think it sounds silly when you have a 100k bounty and then you hear "I'm going give you a ticket for your crimes, if you pay it your free to go" Now i understand this community aint fully about the role play aspect but i still think it dosent make sense how you can go free if you simply pay the ticket, most rebels dont pay the ticket anyways but if they do they can still pay bail so what does it really matter if we offer them a ticket at hq, if they badly want a ticket they can simply just say it anyways or pay bail.

Any thoughts/improvements?

2 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

-1 This will promote robocopping even more.

I however like your idea but it's not like it'll be implemented if a lot of people upvote it.

I'm inclined to agree here. I like the idea, but the robocopping aspect of it is what would make the APD worse as a whole.

I think the offenses now are just fine. Maybe in the future , there will be more charges that can be straight to jail. But keep in mind, most straight to jail offenses involve prison breaks, or bounty hunters. If you feel you aren't being treated properly or are getting a great RP experience, try your best to keep the story going, keep in mind the cops don't have to believe your story, but there are some cops that go above and beyond to give civs a great experience.