Question about RP

1 minute ago, Jaeger said:

Hate to say this, but don't expect RP from anything lower than a Sgt. Always request a higher up, and always have someone with a SV vest ready beacuse they are going to HVT you and send you to jail.

lol my RP post was about like 2-3 highest ranking officers @massi - trueeee

Edited by drex
1 hour ago, Jaeger said:

Hate to say this, but don't expect RP from anything lower than a Sgt. Always request a higher up, and always have someone with a SV vest ready beacuse they are going to HVT you and send you to jail.

I've gotten the most pardons out of constables, ones who don't really seem to give a fuck or are just chill and trying to have fun.  Some LT's are good but way too many of them have too big of egos and if you killed them they are going to make sure you end up in jail because you hurt their feelings.  Sergeants are hit or miss, it depends how much of a hard ass they are being while trying to get that LT rank.

Farom and drex like this
Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I've gotten the most pardons out of constables, ones who don't really seem to give a fuck or are just chill and trying to have fun.  Some LT's are good but way too many of them have too big of egos and if you killed them they are going to make sure you end up in jail because you hurt their feelings.  Sergeants are hit or miss, it depends how much of a hard ass they are being while trying to get that LT rank.

I have complete different experience, but its cool to know that Constables not go straight for money.

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Next time ill send ya straight to jail alright?

1 hour ago, drex said:

lol Bamboo Union is trash... This kid rdmed me and said he would give me 3k lmao. I'll wipe a noobs ass with 3k

I said enjoy the ban. 

That's your opinion, but in reality you're trash. And whatever shit bucket cartel gang you're part of is trash too.

4 hours ago, Jaeger said:

I have complete different experience, but its cool to know that Constables not go straight for money.

I honestly feel like there are two types of constables...

1. broke money whores

2. wealthy people looking for a new experience