The Dogs - Montage 1

1 hour ago, twistt said:

Lol TD and having random temper and tenacity kids roaching the whole time. Not really getting wiped by the dogs when 3 people die to someone in temper xD

they weren't roaching they were fighting with us... sorry for having friends? :thinking:

39 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

they weren't roaching they were fighting with us... sorry for having friends? :thinking:

And they're getting the majority of the kills. so its not us losing to the dogs if we're getting killed by people that aren't in the dogs, right? :thinking:

Thor... likes this
1 minute ago, twistt said:

In the first fight, newfie or whoever was sitting N rocks killed 4 people out of a what 10 man group that fight? But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess :shrug:

it was a meme you mongoloid.. 

so we shouldn't have good people fighting with us? okay.. again my bad for having friends :shrug: 

10 minutes ago, twistt said:

In the first fight, newfie or whoever was sitting N rocks killed 4 people out of a what 10 man group that fight? But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess :shrug:

newfie was roaching us too. me callum and gutchi were fighting with dogs and callum got shot out of his ifrit at the start so got no kills in that one fight. not sure how many gutchi got but i dont think he carried that fight, i got 3 and everyone carried their own weight . you got wiped by dogs and your leaders were salty af

Eric916 likes this
22 minutes ago, Fudger said:

newfie was roaching us too. me callum and gutchi were fighting with dogs and callum got shot out of his ifrit at the start so got no kills in that one fight. not sure how many gutchi got but i dont think he carried that fight, i got 3 and everyone carried their own weight . you got wiped by dogs and your leaders were salty af

"Leader" as in one in particular