Cant join to servers

Hey guys

recently I start again playing arma but I cant join to servers,i always get into this choosing between police medcis and civilians after I choose civilians it start loading then after 3 minutes it dropped,i tried everything,even this guide someone posted here,everything on youtube,im running game on low,all tutorials,and its not working yesterday ive tried it for 2 hours I cant get in,please if someone know how to fix it I will be thanfull alot

Thanks

7 minutes ago, TomasAdamcik said:

Hey guys

recently I start again playing arma but I cant join to servers,i always get into this choosing between police medcis and civilians after I choose civilians it start loading then after 3 minutes it dropped,i tried everything,even this guide someone posted here,everything on youtube,im running game on low,all tutorials,and its not working yesterday ive tried it for 2 hours I cant get in,please if someone know how to fix it I will be thanfull alot

Thanks

Is this only occurring when joining Asylum servers?

25 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:
7 minutes ago, Heidelberg said:
7 minutes ago, Heidelberg said:

So you tried this, and nothing worked out for you?

Did you try deleting the mission-file?

So you tried this, and nothing worked out for you?

Did you try deleting the mission-file?

Is this only occurring when joining Asylum servers?

ive tried it hour ago,the thing is I dont even have this files in this arma  section,i have like 3 files in there

Just now, TomasAdamcik said:

yes , and it cant be problem with drivers cuz same problem happened to me year back, but it was not like that,i could play but it was long loading sometimes,now I cant even get to game

When the game loads, does it manage to download the whole file or only a part of it?

Just now, TomasAdamcik said:

oh yea,sometimes its a file like 20k kb sometimes 0/0kb but I never realize if full or half,does it matter?

Well, if it manages to download the file fully, the issue could be related to your player-data, which you then have to take up with the admins to sort out. Else, it could be an issue with your game.

3 hours ago, Heidelberg said:

Well, if it manages to download the file fully, the issue could be related to your player-data, which you then have to take up with the admins to sort out. Else, it could be an issue with your game.

buddy should I delete DLL folder? I dont know if this guy is trolling me

38 minutes ago, TomasAdamcik said:

buddy should I delete DLL folder? I dont know if this guy is trolling me

Not necessarily; you have to redownload them anyway if you do that, by verifying your game-files.

I honestly don't know what the issue is, if you tried removing the mission-file, verifying files, clean reinstall. Take it to an admin, and have him take a look at your player-data.

18 minutes ago, Heidelberg said:

Not necessarily; you have to redownload them anyway if you do that, by verifying your game-files.

I honestly don't know what the issue is, if you tried removing the mission-file, verifying files, clean reinstall. Take it to an admin, and have him take a look at your player-data.

thanks a lot,where I can contact admin? here on forum or steam?