VDM level 9000

So long story short, I went to my officer in Kavala HQ explaining why I have parole violation and hit and run and I said I flew off a hospital with nitro and a quadbike and just happened to land on somebody. The officer questioned me if I'm even sane and gave me a full ticket in which i refused. I then went to jail because the creators made me a VDM god. :P 

Fuck this homeless guy doing on the side of the street sleeping, he made me go to jail.

Sk7, CoryB, OMG-A-FISH and 6 others like this
12 minutes ago, Explanicide said:

So long story short, I went to my officer in Kavala HQ explaining why I have parole violation and hit and run and I said I flew off a hospital with nitro and a quadbike and just happened to land on somebody. The officer questioned me if I'm even sane and gave me a full ticket in which i refused. I then went to jail because the creators made me a VDM god. :P 

Fuck this homeless guy doing on the side of the street sleeping, he made me go to jail.

tbh you do deserve the one count.

29 minutes ago, Explanicide said:

The explanation is better than the video ahahahahhhaha. 

Jaylen Sarrett and Crossfade like this
2 hours ago, Explanicide said:

Je60mGb.gif