[EU] Task Force Scorpion [S4]

Task Force Scorpion

Recruitment: Opened 28 January 2016

[recreated title couldnt be changed anymore :(]

6b0adbfd04494bd388df8a5c7d50fa21.png

Welcome to our Recruitment Thread

Hello visitor/applicant if you wish to apply for our gang please read through our Requirements first then consider making an application.

We only make exceptions if we have met you in-game.

About Task Force Scorpion. ( RP )

Task Force Scorpion became a small rebel organization after the civil unrest grew in Tanao.

The majority of the now members were farmers that tried to make a living by gaining the maximum profit out of their crops. Unfortenately for them due the civil unrest crops started getting destroyed and more robberies were made against these innocent man. Every time they tried to contact the Tanoa Police Department they would get no response. Now the day has arrived that these farmers have cropped up togheter and have trained themselfs to a experienced rebel organization that took a long flight towards Altis. Now in Altis the Task Force Scorpion units will show no mercy for the Altis Police Department throughout their past. Settled for some months now the units reside in Rebel Outposts to fight and keep the opposition strong. Money is being made throughout highly illegall activities and these man still thrive to  this day.

About Task Force Scorpion. ( RP )

We are a group of Europeans who love to shoot, RP at times when it's possible and of course have a good laugh. ( We secretly have 2 americans but shh )

We are obviously not the strongest group of guys controlling Server 4 now but we are definitely going towards it. We tend to do Bank jobs&Prison breaks when we know we actually have a decent chance of winning. We currently have quite some experienced people going around that can definitely help you become better in the game aswell. EVERYTHING revolves about teamwork in our group, we never leave a man behind and we always help eachother fill up. Aswell as helping eachother fill up we care more about our teammates then about ourselfs most of the time. We want YOU to have the best experience to go around and become a notorious rebel.

Our gang works as a democracy we do things what the majority votes that also includes kicking/promoting & demoting people. We do use a ranking system it is listed below.

Requirements

Be 16+ ( We do not take younger people )

Ability to speak English properly

Own over 50,000 on your bank account + a rebel license. ( We will help you from there )

No previous ban offences in Exploiting that resulted in a ban longer then a week.

Basic understanding over Gaming Asylum ( 2wks )

BE ACTIVE

Loyalty ( you loyal you smart -djkhaled )

Rules

No racism

Respect eachother at all times ( Even a  fuck up doesn't matter we're playing a game )

Use side chat the usefull way ( Not offensive )
Teamwork all the way

Allies/Ceasefires/Enemies

-

Member Roster

Active:

Duffy

Tiramo

John Lemmon

Lancer

NuPuttraDa

Rex

Churu

Mr Tony

FozzyBear

Carrot-san

Dr.Strangelove

Dennis

Ewephoric

Inactive:

Heinrich

Vedder

Jake The Cake

Apples

Jerome

Griffo

Media:

Raw footage fight. ( Other Altis Server )

Interview

Whenever you have been accepted i ( FozzyBear ) will give you a quick interview on how we roll in this gang and what we expect from you.

Low activity in your trialist period without any reason will lead in a quick kick.

Application Template

NOTE: Please put effort in your application otherwise there will be no way of you to join our Force.

1.What is your in game alias

2.How old are you

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K

4.Have you been banned before on this server

5.Have you been in a different gang before

6.What are your pros & cons

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed)

8.Location/Timezone

9.Why do you want to join us

10.What can you bring to our team

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3

12. How often do you play (Hours a day)

5e4c7639a22c630c7b698f062846731e.png

Channel info: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHmECg9oM2tzDk3fZ9wjHHw

We do not accept private Applications!

Edited by FozzyBear

1.What is your in game alias  C[:{ Rambo

2.How old are you   17

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K   Yes

4.Have you been banned before on this server  Yes about a year ago for accidental mic spam

5.Have you been in a different gang before  Yes

6.What are your pros & cons  PROS: im a good shooter and a good driver and i know how to do a proper robbery from a robbery on a person to a robbery on the Federal reserve  CONS: I have a low end computer and im not on the same timezone as man of the other clan members

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed)  STEAM_0:0:66325634 

8.Location/Timezone Eastern standard

9.Why do you want to join us I have made a few friends within the clan and i wish to be a part of a organized group

10.What can you bring to our team I can bring tactics and share knowledge

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3 1399 hours

12. How often do you play (Hours a day) i play off and on depending on when i have work and when i am not busy with social life but atleast 2 hours a day

Some basic information about me is, i like to rp and i wish to get involved in gang activity within the asylum communities. i wish to have some fun funny moments but also some intense situations that bring a challenge to overcome. I wish to get to meet new people within the server and also be productive. i could careless for the money but thats a bonus. i wish to enjoy myself and i am fully against rdm as it ruins the experience and i understand that this isnt wasteland and i must approach a situation as to respect myself and the title of -TFS- as i represent the gang

Edited by RambunctiousGamer
21 hours ago, RambunctiousGamer said:

2.How old are you   17

4.Have you been banned before on this server  Yes about a year ago for accidental mic spam

6.What are your pros & cons  PROS: im a good shooter and a good driver and i know how to do a proper robbery from a robbery on a person to a robbery on the Federal reserve  CONS: I have a low end computer and im not on the same timezone as man of the other clan members

9.Why do you want to join us I have made a few friends within the clan and i wish to be a part of a organized group

12. How often do you play (Hours a day) i play off and on depending on when i have work and when i am not busy with social life but atleast 2 hours a day

Hello Rambo,

Thank you for taking your time to applicate to Task Force Scorpion.

The majority of the active DM members have voted that you should expand your application and give us some more info about you.

You will receive time to expand untill Monday 1-2-2016. Failure to expand will lead to a denial of your application.

Questions? Private message me on the forums.

-FozzyBear

1.What is your in game aliasImJustMaikey

2.How old are you: 17, 

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K: Yes i do, Got 200k atm, and donator LV 1, And a house filled with some guns

4.Have you been banned before on this server: No

5.Have you been in a different gang before: Yes, Drunksquad, Anounymous, League of Assasins, And a private protection gang

6.What are your pros & cons: I got a good aim (Pistol,Rifle whatever), I know how to roleplay do that alot aswel,

I got alot of experience on this server, Only federal reserve i don't know shit about, about the rest i do, 

I got skills to revive (got all skill points)

I got skype/teamspeak, I own my own teamspeak server aswel that can be used 

Cons: Sometimes i stutter, Not because of my mic, But its just me, 

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed): ImJustMaikey

8.Location/Timezone EU amsterdam +1

9.Why do you want to join us: U guys are active, And Growing, And teamwork is a big part in this gang, And thats what i like, And i really need to join a gang, Because its more fun that way, And i wanna do turfs, cartels ect again, 

10.What can you bring to our team: Active and loyalty, Always ready to help with things, If it is at a cartel or just a player that needs help in our gang,    And always ready to learn new things, I can help with cartels, prison breaks ect, Got a good aim, 

I can provide protection when someone is doing meth or whatever, 

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3: 435 HOURS

Thats diffrent about the day, But i almost play everday, sometimes 4 hours but sometimes just 2, 

And in the weekend i play much more 

Thanks For Reading 

Need to know something more about me feel free to ask.

-Maikey

Edited by ImJustMaikey
On 28.1.2016 at 11:58 PM, RambunctiousGamer said:

2.How old are you   17

Some basic information about me is, i like to rp and i wish to get involved in gang activity within the asylum communities. i wish to have some fun funny moments but also some intense situations that bring a challenge to overcome. I wish to get to meet new people within the server and also be productive. i could careless for the money but thats a bonus. i wish to enjoy myself and i am fully against rdm as it ruins the experience and i understand that this isnt wasteland and i must approach a situation as to respect myself and the title of -TFS- as i represent the gang

Edited by Tiramo
On 31.1.2016 at 1:19 PM, ImJustMaikey said:

1.What is your in game aliasImJustMaikey

2.How old are you: 15, (19 may I'm 16)

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K: Yes i do, Got 200k atm, and donator LV 1, And a house filled with some guns

4.Have you been banned before on this server: No

5.Have you been in a different gang before: Yes, Drunksquad, Anounymous, League of Assasins, And a private protection gang

6.What are your pros & cons: I got a good aim (Pistol,Rifle whatever), I know how to roleplay do that alot aswel,

I got alot of experience on this server, Only federal reserve i don't know shit about, about the rest i do, 

I got skills to revive (got all skill points)

I got skype/teamspeak, I own my own teamspeak server aswel that can be used 

Cons: Sometimes i stutter, Not because of my mic, But its just me, 

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed): ImJustMaikey

8.Location/Timezone EU amsterdam +1

9.Why do you want to join us: U guys are active, And Growing, And teamwork is a big part in this gang, And thats what i like, And i really need to join a gang, Because its more fun that way, And i wanna do turfs, cartels ect again, 

10.What can you bring to our team: Active and loyalty, Always ready to help with things, If it is at a cartel or just a player that needs help in our gang,    And always ready to learn new things, I can help with cartels, prison breaks ect, Got a good aim, 

I can provide protection when someone is doing meth or whatever, 

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3: 435 HOURS

Thats diffrent about the day, But i almost play everday, sometimes 4 hours but sometimes just 2, 

And in the weekend i play much more 

Thanks For Reading 

Need to know something more about me feel free to ask.

-Maikey

DENIED - Age 

feel free to apply when you are 16 - Tiramo

Edited by Tiramo

1.What is your in game alias Jake the Cake

2.How old are you 15

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K Never played on the server

4.Have you been banned before on this server no

5.Have you been in a different gang before Im in this one

6.What are your pros & cons dont know

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed) whats a steam id?

8.Location/Timezone The arctics one

9.Why do you want to join us cause I like fozzy john and duffy

10.What can you bring to our team bad shooting bad rp and bad flying

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3 5

12. How often do you play (Hours a day) Dont kno yet

Where are you guys, cause I dont seem you on the skystoring ts and I need to speak <3

John Lemmon likes this
On 5.2.2016 at 5:38 PM, Jake* said:

1.What is your in game alias Jake the Cake

2.How old are you 15

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K Never played on the server

4.Have you been banned before on this server no

5.Have you been in a different gang before Im in this one

6.What are your pros & cons dont know

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed) whats a steam id?

8.Location/Timezone The arctics one

9.Why do you want to join us cause I like fozzy john and duffy

10.What can you bring to our team bad shooting bad rp and bad flying

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3 5

12. How often do you play (Hours a day) Dont kno yet

Where are you guys, cause I dont seem you on the skystoring ts and I need to speak <3

DENIED - Tiramo " Under age + not meeting requirements"

1.What is your in game alias: carrot-san

2.How old are you: 20

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K: Not at the moment as I just started.

4.Have you been banned before on this server: No

5.Have you been in a different gang before: No

6.What are your pros & cons: I am a shy person. I feel awkward in an uncomfortable position but as I adapt to get comfortable or get to know people better, I can be a very friendly and easy-going person (and of course, I love to joke around). I am great at fps and have quick thinking that will help on situations that occur unexpectedly.

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed): carrot19

8.Location/Timezone: America/PST 8:00 UTC (Sorry but I'm not EU :( however I can play at your timezone).

9.Why do you want to join us: As I watched videos of altis life, I felt a great desire to play this mod. I haven't had much Arma 3 expeirence, but I have many years of fps & survival gaming experience. I'm looking to join you guys because I want to find a group that I can be comfortable with and make great memories with fun laughs together. Although I am currently a noob in the game, I would like to propose my application to be on hold as I gain more experience and hours in-game to be qualified.

10.What can you bring to our team: A great team-member/another person that could potentially be an asset to the uprising of TFS.

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3: Currently a total of 6 hours. I bought the game yesterday.

12. How often do you play (Hours a day): It can vary. Likely, 2~8 hours. May play every other day/few days a week.

As stated, I just purchased the game recently. I don't have much Arma experience. But I have watched many videos on gameplay of altis life. I have a vivid understanding of the gameplay and I hope to be part of the RP community with an awesome group. I am trying to advance as fast as I can in the game so I will be able to qualify to meet your standings. Thanks for reviewing my application.

Edit:
I now have 14 hours of in game. Got a bit further into the game as I have just finished fishing for a nice amount of money enough for a rebel license. A buddy and I have planned to do some illegal activity runs soon. I am learning at a quick rate and will soon catch up with a decent amount of knowledge of asylum!

Edited by carrot
Updated 2/7
45 minutes ago, carrot said:

6.What are your pros & cons: I am a shy person. I feel awkward in an uncomfortable position but as I adapt to get comfortable or get to know people better, I can be a very friendly and easy-going person (and of course, I love to joke around). I am great at fps and have quick thinking that will help on situations that occur unexpectedly.

8.Location/Timezone: America/PST 8:00 UTC (Sorry but I'm not EU :( however I can play at your timezone).

9.Why do you want to join us: As I watched videos of altis life, I felt a great desire to play this mod. I haven't had much Arma 3 expeirence, but I have many years of fps & survival gaming experience. I'm looking to join you guys because I want to find a group that I can be comfortable with and make great memories with fun laughs together. Although I am currently a noob in the game, I would like to propose my application to be on hold as I gain more experience and hours in-game to be qualified.

10.What can you bring to our team: A great team-member/another person that could potentially be an asset to the uprising of TFS.

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3: Currently a total of 6 hours. I bought the game yesterday.

12. How often do you play (Hours a day): It can vary. Likely, 2~8 hours. May play every other day/few days a week.

As stated, I just purchased the game recently. I don't have much Arma experience. But I have watched many videos on gameplay of altis life. I have a vivid understanding of the gameplay and I hope to be part of the RP community with an awesome group. I am trying to advance as fast as I can in the game so I will be able to qualify to meet your standings. Thanks for reviewing my application.

Hello Carrot-san,

Thank you for taking your time to applicate to Task Force Scorpion

We will come with a verdict within 24 hours ( currently everyone is in bed )

Application status: ON HOLD

Questions? Private message me.

-FozzyBear

Edited by FozzyBear
17 hours ago, carrot said:
17 hours ago, carrot said:

Edit:
I now have 14 hours of in game. Got a bit further into the game as I have just finished fishing for a nice amount of money enough for a rebel license. A buddy and I have planned to do some illegal activity runs soon. I am learning at a quick rate and will soon catch up with a decent amount of knowledge of asylum!

Edit:

Hey Carrot-san

As u stated u have little to none experience, we are going to put you on hold until you have more experience

- Tiramo  Contact me or Fozzy (PM) when u got more experiance and we will go over your app again.

Edited by Tiramo
On 7-2-2016 at 3:05 AM, carrot said:

Edit:

Carrot,

I will go ahead and send you the teamspeak IP you probably have gathered a reasonable amount of experience so we can help you from that point on.

Please note: We will either deny / accept you based on how much of a teamplayer you are.

-FozzyBear

Tiramo likes this

Beefcakebob

2.How old are you

No not really i was about to have it when i had an accident with my heli today :/
id glady be social or something til i got this sorted if that's what you want.

Noope never.

Yes. Marauders.

Pros: id help with anything you need given that i have the time.
im good around a gun.

fighting for cartels alot before.

well cons is probably that i work during 7 - 4pm and will be inactive during that time.
i wont say that my GF is a con but she might need some attention from time to time.

ill PM if needed

8.Location/Timezone
Sweden Gmt+1

Ive had a long break from Altis Life, but i wanted back and now when i see you guys wrecking mayhem upon server 4 i want in.
and ive had a little contact with some of you and you seeme like a real nice bunch.

Ive been cartel fighting alot on other servers and know the drill.
im a teammate you can rely on and wont give up at first sign of resistance.

im quite the nerd so farming and tagging cartels is cool by me.

441hrs on record

2-4h a day (More during weekend)

Edited by Beefcakebob
2-4h on workdays and alot more on weekends

Log:

• Kicked Ramon Vaders
  • Kicked Rambo
3 hours ago, Beefcakebob said:

Beefcakebob

2.How old are you

No not really i was about to have it when i had an accident with my heli today :/
id glady be social or something til i got this sorted if that's what you want.

Noope never.

Yes. Marauders.

Pros: id help with anything you need given that i have the time.
im good around a gun.

fighting for cartels alot before.

well cons is probably that i work during 7 - 4pm and will be inactive during that time.
i wont say that my GF is a con but she might need some attention from time to time.

ill PM if needed

8.Location/Timezone
Sweden Gmt+1

Ive had a long break from Altis Life, but i wanted back and now when i see you guys wrecking mayhem upon server 4 i want in.
and ive had a little contact with some of you and you seeme like a real nice bunch.

Ive been cartel fighting alot on other servers and know the drill.
im a teammate you can rely on and wont give up at first sign of resistance.

im quite the nerd so farming and tagging cartels is cool by me.

441hrs on record

2-4h a day (More during weekend)

Hello Beefcakebob,

We have reviewed your application and we have to DENY your application for the following reason(s):

-Own over 50,000 on your bank account + a rebel license.

I also have a question. You said:"No not really i was about to have it when i had an accident with my heli today :/"

If you crash a heli you do not spontanously lose 12,500..  This mixed a bit of confusion up on me, mind explaining so i don't see it from the wrong way?

-FozzyBear

Edited by FozzyBear

1.What is your in game alias Dennis or zVrocker

2.How old are you 15, I will be 16 at the 28th of February.

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K Yes.

4.Have you been banned before on this server Yes for Exploit

5.Have you been in a different gang before No, I've played with a different gang before but they dont exist anymore sadly.

6.What are your pros & cons I guess this mean what i am good at and what i am not good at? Well, long range shooting, flying choppers (Combat landing etc). My weaknesses is that I sometimes tend to get 20 fps and crash a car when i drive ^^

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed) My first ArmA3 acc got hacked but i can send you it steam id if you want to. I will send my 2 others later. I have 2 acc with ArmA3.

8.Location/Timezone Sweden. GMT +2

9.Why do you want to join us I quit my old server since i didn't feel like i am enjoying it anymore and I wanted to try something new. I know a lot of people in this gang from past servers and i know that they are good. I want a good gang that knows what they are doing and that can help me out a bit since I just started on this server. (I played in like January but i was only trolling). 

10.What can you bring to our team I am a very good flyer. I can fly all sort of choppers but i prefer orca. I can combat land really good and I never crash. I am also a very good marksmen so i can spot and kill from long range very easy and that might help out a little bit. I am very active aswell and I am not like screaming all the time. I just hit puberty so i am no longer a squeaker which i was before. :D 

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3 On my first acc i have 700 i think but it got hacked. On my second i have around 800 maybe and on my third i have like 300. 

12. How often do you play (Hours a day) 4-6 hours a day.

John Lemmon and Churu like this
10 hours ago, Dennis said:

5.Have you been in a different gang before No, I've played with a different gang before but they dont exist anymore sadly.

6.What are your pros & cons I guess this mean what i am good at and what i am not good at? Well, long range shooting, flying choppers (Combat landing etc). My weaknesses is that I sometimes tend to get 20 fps and crash a car when i drive ^^

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed) My first ArmA3 acc got hacked but i can send you it steam id if you want to. I will send my 2 others later. I have 2 acc with ArmA3.

9.Why do you want to join us I quit my old server since i didn't feel like i am enjoying it anymore and I wanted to try something new. I know a lot of people in this gang from past servers and i know that they are good. I want a good gang that knows what they are doing and that can help me out a bit since I just started on this server. (I played in like January but i was only trolling). 

10.What can you bring to our team I am a very good flyer. I can fly all sort of choppers but i prefer orca. I can combat land really good and I never crash. I am also a very good marksmen so i can spot and kill from long range very easy and that might help out a little bit. I am very active aswell and I am not like screaming all the time. I just hit puberty so i am no longer a squeaker which i was before. :D 

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3 On my first acc i have 700 i think but it got hacked. On my second i have around 800 maybe and on my third i have like 300. 

Hello Dennis,

We know you quite well from the previous server.

I will be putting this application on hold for 48 hours we will have the verdict by then.

-FozzyBear

1.What is your in game alias: Dr.Strangelove

2.How old are you:37

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K: Im currently speced for BH but can respec if necessary and i have the require funds.

4.Have you been banned before on this server: no

5.Have you been in a different gang before: I was the leader of Blackfish. We were predominantly occupied with manufacturing of weapons and vehicles for black market weapons sales but my expectations of what was required from the members was too high so the gang ended.

6.What are your pros & cons: Im full talent speced for Heisting and tracking through BH skill tree. I am an excellent planner and project manager of heists and operations. I own a house next to vehicle manufacturing and one next to the fed for the manufacturing of vehicles and the stashing of ill gotten gains. I've currently own an Ifrit and an orca and a hemmet transport and a decent stash of guns. I am a fair pilot, although mainly just fly when playing emt. I have experience of Cartels, turf war, Oil production, Bounty Hunting, marine operations and prison breaks. I don't really like to engage in banditry like holding up civ's. I enjoy Rp if done correctly, to this date ive never been arrested while being caught in any illegal drug processing/gathering, always able to talk my way out. my cons: Im a little ocd, im not a great shot if im being completely honest, i have little patience for squeakers and pistol bangers.

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed): 76561198007251078

8.Location/Timezone: uk/GMT

9.Why do you want to join us: To play with an organised gang again that has the potential to disrupt the islands current dominance by the over bloated gangs and loosen their strangle hold over the island. 

10.What can you bring to our team: Organisation, dedication, Manufacturing weapons and vehicles, Piloting, Heisting specialization, Federal reserve heist house. Experience with turf war, oil and rubber manufacturing. I have video editing facilities as i run a video production company for gang videos.  

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3 approximately 1332

12. How often do you play (Hours a day): i have 2 kids so when time is available, although i consistently game everyday for at least a couple of hours. I am self employed though so can designate my work hours when required

FozzyBear likes this
40 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K: Im currently speced for BH but can respec if necessary and i have the require funds.

5.Have you been in a different gang before: I was the leader of Blackfish. We were predominantly occupied with manufacturing of weapons and vehicles for black market weapons sales but my expectations of what was required from the members was too high so the gang ended.

6.What are your pros & cons: Im full talent speced for Heisting and tracking through BH skill tree. I am an excellent planner and project manager of heists and operations. I own a house next to vehicle manufacturing and one next to the fed for the manufacturing of vehicles and the stashing of ill gotten gains. I've currently own an Ifrit and an orca and a hemmet transport and a decent stash of guns. I am a fair pilot, although mainly just fly when playing emt. I have experience of Cartels, turf war, Oil production, Bounty Hunting, marine operations and prison breaks. I don't really like to engage in banditry like holding up civ's. I enjoy Rp if done correctly, to this date ive never been arrested while being caught in any illegal drug processing/gathering, always able to talk my way out. my cons: Im a little ocd, im not a great shot if im being completely honest, i have little patience for squeakers and pistol bangers.

9.Why do you want to join us: To play with an organised gang again that has the potential to disrupt the islands current dominance by the over bloated gangs and loosen their strangle hold over the island. 

10.What can you bring to our team: Organisation, dedication, Manufacturing weapons and vehicles, Piloting, Heisting specialization, Federal reserve heist house. Experience with turf war, oil and rubber manufacturing. I have video editing facilities as i run a video production company for gang videos.  

12. How often do you play (Hours a day): i have 2 kids so when time is available, although i consistently game everyday for at least a couple of hours. I am self employed though so can designate my work hours when required

+1

On 12-2-2016 at 6:28 PM, Dennis said:

Dennis,

We have reviewed your Application and we will be ACCEPTING you to the group.

I will PM you the teamspeak IP shortly after this message.

Application status: ACCEPTED Monday 15 february 2016 8:22 GMT + 1

-FozzyBear

On 13-2-2016 at 2:36 PM, Dr.Strangelove said:

Hello Dr Strangelove,

We will think you will be a great asset to Task Force Scorpion so we are hereby ACCEPTING you!

I will sent you the TS3 shortly after this message.

Application status: ACCEPTED Monday 15 february 2016 8:27 GMT + 1

-FozzyBear

1.What is your in game alias : Ewephoric

2.How old are you : 19

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K : Yes

4.Have you been banned before on this server : Nope

5.Have you been in a different gang before : I have but only small time however I have tagged along with other gangs I have not been part of, to do banks and prison breaks.

6.What are your pros & cons : I feel my pros are driving well enough I don't need to bring a toolkit and responding to any occasion when needed quickly. My cons would be hot landing in helicopters, I can fly them well enough but landing quickly is a skill I do not have.

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed) : Will list in PM

8.Location/Timezone GMT (England)

9.Why do you want to join us : Always wanted to be part of a gang that was very active and serious about gang activity as in the past gangs I have been in have only been very small time with friends and nothing really happened within them. I feel joining a more active gang with more members can provide a more pleasurable experience while playing Arma life Asylum. Meeting people wil similar interests within game is always a plus as well. 

10.What can you bring to our team : I can bring experience of all there is within Asylum, i.e Crafting weapons and vehicles quickly as well as being a good team player who will always do what they can to help a fellow gang member should they need it whenever it is needed. I may not be the best shot but I can promise I will give 110%.

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3 575 most of which has been spent on Asylum https://gyazo.com/6f98d0e056bac337fa74c7f65860a1be

12. How often do you play (Hours a day) Anywhere between 2 - 8 hours depending on the day.

17 hours ago, chronoshot said:

5.Have you been in a different gang before : I have but only small time however I have tagged along with other gangs I have not been part of, to do banks and prison breaks.

6.What are your pros & cons : I feel my pros are driving well enough I don't need to bring a toolkit and responding to any occasion when needed quickly. My cons would be hot landing in helicopters, I can fly them well enough but landing quickly is a skill I do not have.

9.Why do you want to join us : Always wanted to be part of a gang that was very active and serious about gang activity as in the past gangs I have been in have only been very small time with friends and nothing really happened within them. I feel joining a more active gang with more members can provide a more pleasurable experience while playing Arma life Asylum. Meeting people wil similar interests within game is always a plus as well. 

10.What can you bring to our team : I can bring experience of all there is within Asylum, i.e Crafting weapons and vehicles quickly as well as being a good team player who will always do what they can to help a fellow gang member should they need it whenever it is needed. I may not be the best shot but I can promise I will give 110%.

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3 575 most of which has been spent on Asylum https://gyazo.com/6f98d0e056bac337fa74c7f65860a1be

12. How often do you play (Hours a day) Anywhere between 2 - 8 hours depending on the day.

Hello Ewphoric,

We will come with a verdict within 48 hours.

On 16-2-2016 at 3:01 PM, chronoshot said:

Ewphoric,

Application status: ACCEPTED Thursday 18 february 2016 22:23 GMT + 1

- Duffy

1.What is your in game alias. RAGE.

2.How old are you. 36.

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K. yes.

4.Have you been banned before on this server.no.

5.Have you been in a different gang before.yes i was in blackfish with Dr.Strangelove.

6.What are your pros & cons.i am a good shot and a good pilot also im good at using the lay of the land to my advantage.cons

i find it hard having to talk to people before i shot them,its been a steep learning curve !

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed)76561198031231473.

8.Location/Timezone.GMT.

9.Why do you want to join us.I feel i can get a lot more out of the game if i work with a gang and i am good friends with Dr.Strangelove.

10.What can you bring to our team.extra security and if you need to get something done im your man.

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3.Almost 1500!

12. How often do you play (Hours a day)I play 4 or 5 nights a week for a good 3 or 4 hours.

Dr.Strangelove likes this
3 hours ago, rage said:

1.What is your in game alias. RAGE.

2.How old are you. 36.

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K. yes.

4.Have you been banned before on this server.no.

5.Have you been in a different gang before.yes i was in blackfish with Dr.Strangelove.

6.What are your pros & cons.i am a good shot and a good pilot also im good at using the lay of the land to my advantage.cons

i find it hard having to talk to people before i shot them,its been a steep learning curve !

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed)76561198031231473.

8.Location/Timezone.GMT.

9.Why do you want to join us.I feel i can get a lot more out of the game if i work with a gang and i am good friends with Dr.Strangelove.

10.What can you bring to our team.extra security and if you need to get something done im your man.

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3.Almost 1500!

12. How often do you play (Hours a day)I play 4 or 5 nights a week for a good 3 or 4 hours.

Hello Rage,

I took a look at you're application, and I have a feeling you rushed you're application.

I would like you to expand you're application.

You will receive 48 hours time to expand. Failure to expand will lead to a denial of your application.

Questions? Private message me on the forums.

- Duffy.

Hey thanks for getting back to me,sorry if you feel it was rushed but i am dyslexic and i come across much better in conversation than i do in writing.

more about me,i come from a milsim back round and lead squads in arma on a regular basis and seem to have made a good name for myself in the severs i play on,also i always seem to be in the top 5 players on most arma mods that i play.i have also been playing squad lately and running squads there,its been challenging but loads of fun and people always seem to want to join my squad and add me on steam.

more about my pros,i have huge experience in all weapons and aircraft,stalking players just for fun to see how long i can get away with it for,flying comes easy to me and i cant remember the last time i was shot down.i take combat very seriously but also know its still a game and like to have a laugh.

cons. Sometimes i underestimate my enemy get killed and fly into a rage ! but my mates find it hilarious !

I want to join to do cartels and bankjobs with an organised team and from what i`ve seen of Dr,Strangeloves videos you are very organised an think you would be great in milsims. 

Finally i think i would be an asset to you and your team but i also understand that you cant take on everyone who applies so if you feel you cant take me on at the moment i hope that you might consider me for part of your team in the future,thanks again for your time and look forward to hearing from you. 

Rage.

12 hours ago, rage said:

Hey thanks for getting back to me,sorry if you feel it was rushed but i am dyslexic and i come across much better in conversation than i do in writing.

more about me,i come from a milsim back round and lead squads in arma on a regular basis and seem to have made a good name for myself in the severs i play on,also i always seem to be in the top 5 players on most arma mods that i play.i have also been playing squad lately and running squads there,its been challenging but loads of fun and people always seem to want to join my squad and add me on steam.

more about my pros,i have huge experience in all weapons and aircraft,stalking players just for fun to see how long i can get away with it for,flying comes easy to me and i cant remember the last time i was shot down.i take combat very seriously but also know its still a game and like to have a laugh.

cons. Sometimes i underestimate my enemy get killed and fly into a rage ! but my mates find it hilarious !

I want to join to do cartels and bankjobs with an organised team and from what i`ve seen of Dr,Strangeloves videos you are very organised an think you would be great in milsims. 

Finally i think i would be an asset to you and your team but i also understand that you cant take on everyone who applies so if you feel you cant take me on at the moment i hope that you might consider me for part of your team in the future,thanks again for your time and look forward to hearing from you. 

Rage.

Rage,

Application status: ACCEPTED Sunday 21 february 2016 13:19 GMT + 1

- Duffy.

Edited by Duffy49

NOTE: Please put effort in your application otherwise there will be no way of you to join our Force.

1.What is your in game alias - BattleBard

2.How old are you - 18

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K - Yes

4.Have you been banned before on this server - No

5.Have you been in a different gang before - Yes, Multiple

6.What are your pros & cons - I am a good shot, and a good communicator (funny too). I sometimes can get frustrated with others if they are being stupid kinda easy

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed)- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104207324/

8.Location/Timezone - ET, USA

9.Why do you want to join us - Been rolling around with friends and randoms for a long time and am sick of it. I am looking for a good gang that has good communication and tactics, that also likes to have a good time

10.What can you bring to our team - I am a good shot and I am a good medic for the time also. Im pretty good at fighting my way to dead teammates to revive them. Also satisfactory at flying and im funny unless ur an uptight prude.

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3 - 300 https://gyazo.com/2aef320e12dc97892f65ac8bbba94eb3

12. How often do you play (Hours a day)- Usually like 8 hrs

Edited by BattleBard
10 hours ago, BattleBard said:

2.How old are you - 18

6.What are your pros & cons - I am a good shot, and a good communicator (funny too). I sometimes can get frustrated with others if they are being stupid kinda easy

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed)- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104207324/

9.Why do you want to join us - Been rolling around with friends and randoms for a long time and am sick of it. I am looking for a good gang that has good communication and tactics, that also likes to have a good time

10.What can you bring to our team - I am a good shot and I am a good medic for the time also. Im pretty good at fighting my way to dead teammates to revive them. Also satisfactory at flying and im funny unless ur an uptight prude.

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3 - 300 https://gyazo.com/2aef320e12dc97892f65ac8bbba94eb3

Hello Battlebard,

You have applied to multiple gangs. We will give you 24 hours to choose the gang you desire to join if you do not choose within that time your Application will be denied.

Application status: ON HOLD (24hr)

Edited by FozzyBear

1.What is your in game alias? Dixie Normus.

2.How old are you? 31.

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K? Yes.

4.Have you been banned before on this server? No.

5.Have you been in a different gang before? No.

6.What are your pros & cons? Pros: I am a good at killing and grinding. Also good at communication and taking orders. Donor rank 4. Cons: I can spend money as fast as I make it. I like to rob and steal at times and am working on becoming better at RP.

8.Location/Timezone? Texas, CST

9.Why do you want to join us? Your gang seems to always have a team member nearby if not directly working together. This is really cool and shows that you guys have your stuff together and actually DO what is stated in the above description of your gang and not just blow hot air like many out there. It seems like a place where Slickwilly and myself can not only have a lot of fun, but where we can contribute quite a lot and assist in whatever goals you guys are shooting for. 

10.What can you bring to our team? I can bring a teammate that not only is willing, but enjoys helping out the team. I can grind cash or guns for the gang. I'm a very good shot and would like to be part of a team that acts as a unit. In short, I'm a active team player that doesn't mind grinding and enjoys fighting, especially with a team" Plus Donor rank 4

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3? 300

12. How often do you play (Hours a day)? 4 to 6 hours week days, and 8 to 16 weekends.

Edited by Dixie Normus
rage likes this

1.What is your in game alias : Slickwilly

2.How old are you : 42

3.Do you have a Rebel License + 50+K : Yes to Both

4.Have you been banned before on this server : No

5.Have you been in a different gang before : No

6.What are your pros & cons :

Pros - I enjoy and thrive in a team environment in various roles and am great at following orders, can lead if needed but I do enough of that at work so prefer to leave that to someone else. I enjoy helping out the team and playing as one. Pretty good at farming and don't mind it. I guess that comes in part from being a veteran of the USMC. I am a pretty decent shot but not the best out there and am toward the better end of the heli pilots.

Cons - I suck in jet air to air combat; buddy says I like to be a little to cautious and yes, I'm sketchy in the field. Like a damn meerkat trying to watch all directions at once, can be a very good thing at times though.

7.What is your Steam ID (Can be listed in pm if needed) Biohorror

8.Location/Timezone  Texas / CST / GMT -6

Played a bit the other day with a few of your members while gun running. One of them crashed out of the server so I stayed to watch his truck while he was logging. He spawned way back in the salt fields and I took off to get him. Was informed that he was fine, a buddy was coming to pick him up. That! A team that actually helps each other and not just talk about it, would be the main reason. Other reasons would be that my buddy (Dixie Normus) and I both would like to find a gang and you guys are usually very active when we're online

Team work, willingness to help mates; be that helping farm cash, team participation in gang events, or just giving someone a ride.

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3 : Approximately 340 hours ; also have secondary account only for admin duties. I am founder of GamersRoost.com, a small gaming community that runs servers on a dedi box. We've run everything from Arma2 epoch, Overpoch, Overwatch, Exile - Space Engineers - ARK Survival - Currently 3 Arma3 Exile servers and a 512 man TS. Currently taking a break letting a colleague run the servers awhile and actually be able to play rather than admin 

12. How often do you play (Hours a day)  Weekdays from 4-6 hours - Weekends from 8-16 hours

Edited by Slickwilly
typo
Dr.Strangelove and rage like this
21 hours ago, Slickwilly said:

Pros - I enjoy and thrive in a team environment in various roles and am great at following orders, can lead if needed but I do enough of that at work so prefer to leave that to someone else. I enjoy helping out the team and playing as one. Pretty good at farming and don't mind it. I guess that comes in part from being a veteran of the USMC. I am a pretty decent shot but not the best out there and am toward the better end of the heli pilots.

Cons - I suck in jet air to air combat; buddy says I like to be a little to cautious and yes, I'm sketchy in the field. Like a damn meerkat trying to watch all directions at once, can be a very good thing at times though.

Played a bit the other day with a few of your members while gun running. One of them crashed out of the server so I stayed to watch his truck while he was logging. He spawned way back in the salt fields and I took off to get him. Was informed that he was fine, a buddy was coming to pick him up. That! A team that actually helps each other and not just talk about it, would be the main reason. Other reasons would be that my buddy (Dixie Normus) and I both would like to find a gang and you guys are usually very active when we're online

Team work, willingness to help mates; be that helping farm cash, team participation in gang events, or just giving someone a ride.

11. How many hours do you have in ArmA 3 : Approximately 340 hours ; also have secondary account only for admin duties. I am founder of GamersRoost.com, a small gaming community that runs servers on a dedi box. We've run everything from Arma2 epoch, Overpoch, Overwatch, Exile - Space Engineers - ARK Survival - Currently 3 Arma3 Exile servers and a 512 man TS. Currently taking a break letting a colleague run the servers awhile and actually be able to play rather than admin 

12. How often do you play (Hours a day)  Weekdays from 4-6 hours - Weekends from 8-16 hours

Hello Slickwillie,

Your Application looks good and also gave me a good giggle " I'm sketchy in the field. Like a damn meerkat trying to watch all directions at once,"  There is only 1 issue i'm afraid of. Since there is such a big time difference between the majority of the TFS members and you guys i fear a lack of communication togheter due the time difference. However i'm willing to give you guys a chance, i still need to wait on the other Dedicated members to come with a verdict.

I will be putting this application on hold for 48 hours we will have the verdict by then.

-FozzyBear

21 hours ago, Dixie Normus said:

2.How old are you? 31.

6.What are your pros & cons? Pros: I am a good at killing and grinding. Also good at communication and taking orders. Donor rank 4. Cons: I can spend money as fast as I make it. I like to rob and steal at times and am working on becoming better at RP.

9.Why do you want to join us? Your gang seems to always have a team member nearby if not directly working together. This is really cool and shows that you guys have your stuff together and actually DO what is stated in the above description of your gang and not just blow hot air like many out there. It seems like a place where Slickwilly and myself can not only have a lot of fun, but where we can contribute quite a lot and assist in whatever goals you guys are shooting for. 

10.What can you bring to our team? I can bring a teammate that not only is willing, but enjoys helping out the team. I can grind cash or guns for the gang. I'm a very good shot and would like to be part of a team that acts as a unit. In short, I'm a active team player that doesn't mind grinding and enjoys fighting, especially with a team" Plus Donor rank 4

12. How often do you play (Hours a day)? 4 to 6 hours week days, and 8 to 16 weekends.

Hello Dixie Normus,

Your Application pretty good.

There is only 1 issue i'm afraid of. Since there is such a big time difference between the majority of the TFS members and you guys i fear a lack of communication togheter due the time difference. However i'm willing to give you guys a chance, i still need to wait on the other Dedicated members to come with a verdict.

-FozzyBear

On 22-2-2016 at 3:32 AM, BattleBard said:

2.How old are you - 18

You put no effort in your application and you applied to a ton of gangs.

Denied.

Log

Edited by FozzyBear
On 24-2-2016 at 2:23 AM, Dixie Normus said:

2.How old are you? 31.

Dixie,

Application status: ACCEPTED Thursday 25 february 2016 21:46 GMT + 1

-FozzyBear

On 24-2-2016 at 2:40 AM, Slickwilly said:

Slickwillie,

Application status: ACCEPTED Thursday 25 february 2016 21:47 GMT + 1

-FozzyBear

Dr.Strangelove likes this