Bohemia pleasee

1 hour ago, Distilled said:

Can't add this into Asylum because they won't mod their servers. Seems cool, but this + Arma physics would be a nightmare. It's bad enough phasing through walls and the countless other bugs when it comes to physics without this parkour shit.

That is why he said "Bohemia pleasee" So it wouldn't be a mod. This would make a lot of things different on Asylum, to the point I would think some things would need to be reworked. The fed for one would no longer need ladders and become incredibly hard if police could just climb over the wall anywhere they want. On the other side though it could remove some of the places that are lethal spots now like roofs of houses and what not. Cool concept though and could make for some really interesting game play but I am sure Bohemia is too busy working on the new map to really try and implement something like this.

47 minutes ago, Shalobee said:

That is why he said "Bohemia pleasee" So it wouldn't be a mod. This would make a lot of things different on Asylum, to the point I would think some things would need to be reworked. The fed for one would no longer need ladders and become incredibly hard if police could just climb over the wall anywhere they want. On the other side though it could remove some of the places that are lethal spots now like roofs of houses and what not. Cool concept though and could make for some really interesting game play but I am sure Bohemia is too busy working on the new map to really try and implement something like this.

You are right, they are fairly busy with the new expansion coming out. However if someone can make a mod with this quality then I'm sure it would be a cakewalk for them to implement it into the Apex update, the only problem is if they would even consider it.