Issue with BattlEye

Hello there,

welp I've a problem with BattlEye it keeps on kicking me from the servers and the reason is query timeout and I can't find the solution for it neither with re-installing or the BE support, has anybody faced this problem before and found a solution for it?

I need the help seriously, it's kinda abit annoying as I wish to play by the way I tried almost every solution on the net (reinstalling BE, firewall etc...)

3 hours ago, MehdiG said:

Hello there,

welp I've a problem with BattlEye it keeps on kicking me from the servers and the reason is query timeout and I can't find the solution for it neither with re-installing or the BE support, has anybody faced this problem before and found a solution for it?

I need the help seriously, it's kinda abit annoying as I wish to play by the way I tried almost every solution on the net (reinstalling BE, firewall etc...)

You get kicked by BE if your ping is too high.

1 hour ago, MehdiG said:

Is 60 ping considered high?

Nah bro, Asylum has had a problem for a while now where sometimes even 20+ people can be kicked within like 30 seconds. Generally when that happens it's referred to as a mass kick. Some say they haven't been as bad as they once were, in my opinion it has more to do with the how populated the server is at the time.

16 minutes ago, Steve said:

Nah bro, Asylum has had a problem for a while now where sometimes even 20+ people can be kicked within like 30 seconds. Generally when that happens it's referred to as a mass kick. Some say they haven't been as bad as they once were, in my opinion it has more to do with the how populated the server is at the time.

Not query timeout tho

5 hours ago, Steve said:

It is population based.