There's a lack of endgame content at the moment for players who have been here for some time and players who have experienced most of the stuff that Asylum offers.

I'd say bring back the Top 25 list and remove the money cap. This is what kept me for going for a long time a year back and it would bring back the competition for veteran players and also give us some "endgame" content to do. I totally understand why you removed it back with 6.0, but there hasn't been any endgame content since then and there isn't really much motivation to play civilian/rebel at the moment other than cartels and those are starting to lack too.

It probably won't happen but I decided to give it a try.

Widsyy, Chau, Tiger and 8 others like this

As far as i know everytime this topic comes up it get shut down pretty quickly. Alot of people complain about the money cap, which is understandable. But i dont think the 1m cap will be removed in a really long time if ever. 

But instead of removing the 1m cap, would be pretty cool if the prestige system changed. There is so much stuff they can add to the prestige system and make it more valuable, instead of wasting money into prestige for nothing.

Haych and Chau like this
12 minutes ago, Rodrigo said:

As far as i know everytime this topic comes up it get shut down pretty quickly. Alot of people complain about the money cap, which is understandable. But i dont think the 1m cap will be removed in a really long time if ever. 

But instead of removing the 1m cap, would be pretty cool if the prestige system changed. There is so much stuff they can add to the prestige system and make it more valuable, instead of wasting money into prestige for nothing.

good idea aswell.  add some more things like 8mil prestige = 10% discount on items somthing like that.