.†. 64Bit Crusaders [S1] [EU & NA] [Open]

JonSnow

hrjcsjM.png

First and foremost, thank you for your interest in 64Bit Crusaders.

About 64BitCrusaders:

64Bit was founded in early 2013 by Smarte. Some of you may know him from his Dayz Servers on Arma 2.

Over the past couple of months some have asked if 64 Bit Crusaders is still around. The answer is yes. We had took some time off but we now are returning from hibernation. And have come to reclaim our tag .†.

We are a relaxed gang. We believe that you are only as strong as your weakest link and we will work together with you to make you a better player and help you enjoy the game.  No Player gets left behind.

We offer teamwork, drama free zones, and a great place to kick back and relax and enjoying the game making new friends. It’s not always about fighting cartels.

So apply today and become a 64 Bit Crusader.

A special thank you to those who have been apart of 64Bit in the past and all the time you have put forth for this gang.

If you do not meet any of the requirements below all of us at 64Bit wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors.

Roster:

-Leader-

.†. ѕмαʀт҆е

-Members-

.†. Jon Snow

.†. TacticalAwesome

.†. DsoZero

.†. Cassandra

.†. Mr. Slinky

.†. Kizi

.†. Eric

.†. Miss-Sattero

.†. Bearbadman

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS:

Currently on S1 but will be expanding to S2-4 in the near future.

Age:  17 years of age preferred (exceptions can be made for maturity).

Knowledge: Must be up to speed on Asylum in the areas of Banks, Cartels, Fed, Prison Breaks and the rules of the game.

Playtime: 500+ Hours on Arma.

TeamSpeak & Working Microphone: Is an absolute must have.

Once accepted you will be private messaged.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Use This Template:

In-Game Name:

Time zone:
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? (Required)
Past Gangs?
Why do you want to join 64Bit Crusaders?

Edited by JonSnow

In-Game Name: Wildthing
Current Bank Balance: 20k as of right now

Time zone: mountain time us
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? no i have not
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? (Required) yes and yes
Past Gangs? I will name all of the gangs i have been apart of starting with the first

1.inovative server 1 2014

2. bionic server 2 2015

3. paradox server 2 which was a merger between rebel syndycate and bionic

I have been playing asylum since 2014 and am very familiar with everything on the server my strengths are leadership and combat i am very good at quick peaking long distance or cqc and am just looking for a good group of people to play with that are not toxic in heated situations and know how to keep standard comms and know basic combat like bearing and distance. i may not have a whole lot of money now due to the fact that i am returning back from a hiatus but i will get to work on making it and lastly i am always free and am always on thank you for taking the time to review my application https://gyazo.com/b655bd8983e3d12023a3e3ae43d63105

Edited by proven251
53 minutes ago, proven251 said:

In-Game Name: Wildthing
Current Bank Balance: 20k as of right now

Time zone: mountain time us
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? no i have not
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? (Required) yes and yes
Past Gangs? I will name all of the gangs i have been apart of starting with the first

1.inovative server 1 2014

2. bionic server 2 2015

3. paradox server 2 which was a merger between rebel syndycate and bionic

I have been playing asylum since 2014 and am very familiar with everything on the server my strengths are leadership and combat i am very good at quick peaking long distance or cqc and am just looking for a good group of people to play with that are not toxic in heated situations and know how to keep standard comms and know basic combat like bearing and distance. i may not have a whole lot of money now due to the fact that i am returning back from a hiatus but i will get to work on making it and lastly i am always free and am always on thank you for taking the time to review my application https://gyazo.com/b655bd8983e3d12023a3e3ae43d63105

Accepted for trial. PM Sent.

Edited by JonSnow
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Gunafornia said:

In-Game Name: Jo Jo
Current Bank Balance: 350k

Time zone: PST
Have you ever been banned? If so, why? nah bruh never.
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? (Required) yessir.
Past Gangs? 64bit, outfits.
Why do you want to join 64Bit Crusaders? cause yall my brothas.

and sisters?:kappa:

11 hours ago, Gunafornia said:

Accepted. PM sent.

On 2016-02-26 at 3:24 AM, Gunafornia said:

+1 Great guy 

In-Game Name:ΤοnySar
Current Bank Balance:470k

Time zone:Est
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?No i have not been banned
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?Yes (Required)
Past Gangs?Berzerk and Defiance
Why do you want to join 64Bit Crusaders?I am looking for an experineced group of people that know how to play this game.

22 minutes ago, Tonysar said:

In-Game Name:ΤοnySar
Current Bank Balance:470k

Time zone:Est
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?No i have not been banned
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?Yes (Required)
Past Gangs?Berzerk and Defiance
Why do you want to join 64Bit Crusaders?I am looking for an experineced group of people that know how to play this game.

Accepted for trial. PM sent. 

• 4 weeks later...