Moving Meth Lab / Meth Lab in your house

So its kind of like the distillery, But like in a breaking bad type of way. Have a meth lab in  your house and maybe it would cost more to make the meth in your house instead of making it at the meth lab. And have a chance that while you're making the meth, your lab could explode. I don't know I was thinking about this ever since they added the distillery update. Ideas?

asiuxjau, The Orphan and Big Bird like this

I always thought this would be awesome, I just didn't think it would be possible. Now that it's happening with moonshining, I think it would be awesome to do with meth.

But for balance sake there would have to be some disadvantages to keep things risky. 

Maybe 30% less valuable, possibility of lab exploding if you don't follow the recipe correctly e.g. putting 2 hydrogen, 2 phos and only 1 ephedra. 

And lastly, to help things balance better in terms of the APD maybe have some yellow smoke come out of the house while cooking. This would help prevent people from buying houses in town right next to the dealer and being able to cook and sell in seconds with very little risk. 

All in all though, good idea man. 

C h u r c h likes this

It could work, it would need a lot of balancing in terms of price and required materials. The house would also need to be large enough to support a meth lab, so maybe the two story house with the two rooms downstairs and the two rooms upstairs. When the person is producing, there should be a yellow smoke coming from the room that will give some sort of visual warning that the homeowner is making meth. In terms of explosion, I don't think the house should be destroyed but the occupants in the room should be killed. There should be a fixed recipe, maybe requiring double amount of materials and a slightly lower price. I have limited knowledge of SQF coding but I don't know if it would be possible to do such a thing. Maybe if Paratus made a crate within one of ArmA 3's props, he could make it so the materials must be deposited inside of the crate. 2 phosphorus, 1 hydrogen, 2 ephedra for example could be the base recipe to produce 1 meth. If you want to do more, then careful calculations need to be made prior to producing as once the process starts, the crate cannot be accessed until completion. I honestly love the idea and if implentmented properly, it could work!

C h u r c h likes this
30 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

It could work, it would need a lot of balancing in terms of price and required materials. The house would also need to be large enough to support a meth lab, so maybe the two story house with the two rooms downstairs and the two rooms upstairs. When the person is producing, there should be a yellow smoke coming from the room that will give some sort of visual warning that the homeowner is making meth. In terms of explosion, I don't think the house should be destroyed but the occupants in the room should be killed. There should be a fixed recipe, maybe requiring double amount of materials and a slightly lower price. I have limited knowledge of SQF coding but I don't know if it would be possible to do such a thing. Maybe if Paratus made a crate within one of ArmA 3's props, he could make it so the materials must be deposited inside of the crate. 2 phosphorus, 1 hydrogen, 2 ephedra for example could be the base recipe to produce 1 meth. If you want to do more, then careful calculations need to be made prior to producing as once the process starts, the crate cannot be accessed until completion. I honestly love the idea and if implentmented properly, it could work!

* Intelligence intensifies *